langify

langify

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
January 4, 2015

The app is really amazing! Lots of easy features and essential if you want to go in another language!!

And most important of all, the support of Johannes is really amazing and super fast!!

Victor.

De Gele Flamingo
Belgium
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 2, 2015

Being from Québec, my site must have a French version by Law. I started using Langify to translate my pages and found it very easy to use. It provides the fields that you need and automatically inserts your translations on your site. The most important element in support of this site is the client service. I even received answers on New Years Day!! Thank you Langify for making my life easier.

Lyne (Gatineau, Québec, Canada)

Fire and Sand Creations
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Edited January 1, 2015

This app is such a great time-saver. It would be next to impossible to duplicate the template of each page by hand with a "look-a-like" translated page.

Not only does the app help exact page layout translations, but Johannes even replies and helps with situations that are not even his exact responsibility on Holidays!

A great app with great support!

Thailand UAV, Quad & RC Hobby Shop
Thailand
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 23, 2014

Great app. and fantastic fast support.

Truproject
Turkey
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 20, 2014

This App is a blessing.

There is simply no other way to do a multi-language site other than this app.
Not only this, it is a great app as well!

As many languages as you want, completely customizable to fit your current website design, and very easy to understand and work with. It makes me want to have many more languages as only the two I was thinking of doing!

Shopify is great, this app makes it even greater, and with anything one could possibly want. Now that the checkout is responsive, Langify automatically and very easily switches the checkout language, solving one of the biggest problems there was until a few months ago.

I would suggest anybody looking for a multi-language site to try the free 3 day trial and see for themselves. There is no need for any HTML knowledge, the app is very cleverly built, you just have to translate on the right of forms the equivalent of what you have and are seeing on the left!

Personally, I am hooked!

Confiserie du Mont Ventoux
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 20, 2014

For us looking to branch and expand into Europe, we found Langify to be the perfect app, we have successfully translated into all our key languages and couldn't be happier with the results.

As a HTML amateur Langify and Johannes has providing possibly the best customer service i've ever received she has been absolutely brilliant the whole way through and i can't thank her enough for going well and truly above and beyond any of our expectations, hence this review :) i'd openly recommend this App for anyone looking for a multi language Shopify solution as its truly works, and works great at that.

Thank you Langify! We love our new multi lingual websites :)

SleepPhones.eu
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
December 13, 2014

Great app and excellent customer support from Johannes! I use the app for a french-english translation and it works great!

Chronogolf
Time spent using app: About 5 years
December 10, 2014

App is great, easiest solution for a multi language store, not only is it easy to use, but also if you run into any difficulties, you can send a screenshot in the app and without coming out of the app send a message to the admins to help you.
johannnes was so responsive and handled all issues swiftly and professionally. highly recommended.

Higher Perfection - Genuine Leather made in Italy
Jordan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 30, 2014

App is perfect. The Service is great, never had such a good service (it's true).
Thank you for this great Job!!!

Die App ist perfekt. Der Service ist so gut. Vielen meiner Kunden habe ich die App schon eingebaut - Ich kann Langify nur empfehlen.

Danke für die tolle Arbeit!!

Latori Software (Filafarm is our costumer ;) )

Filafarm
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 30, 2014

Working great, I LOVE this app and support is awesome when needed !!!

AWSIDE AUTOSPORT