langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Mdtv

Location Myanmar (Burma)

5 stars right of the bat for excellent responsive support. we have just started the translation process of launching an English/Myanmar shopfront am sure we will be back for more help but am confident we got the right app

Zonen 09

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 6 years

I just installed Langify and translated all of my English content into Dutch. It took a lot of work because it is a very thorough app. I am really happy with the result and with the swift service Johannes provided when I needed help.

Unity In Glass Europe

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The App is a phenomenal tool for anyone who wants to use several languages in their store. It is extremely easy to use and the result is very professional.
If that wasn't already perfect, on top of that the level and quality of support Johannes provides is truly extroardinary, and he got us up and running in no time. The answers are always precise, easy to understand and super fast - he clearly understand what it's like to set up a store!
Since we opened our business Langify is by far the best investment we could make for our online store.
A big thank you, Johannes!

Joyeriaheraldica Com

Time spent using app About 1 year

I'm truly amazed about the support. I was having a problem and he literally fix the app in hours. I sent the ticket hoping nothing and i get a friendly answer in minutes and the problem was gone. This app is awesome !

Samadhi Shop Online

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 1 year

I succeded to add one more language to my webshop with a language picker in one day included the translated texts also. I am very satisfied, it is really a highly recommended application.

Application has a fast and very frendly customer care!

Inga Sirmone

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Excellent app...i'm am from italy and looking how to translate my international shop in italian and it has been so easy!
and incredible support by johannes..i had some problem to understand how to translate some text over images and import new images..and it has been solved in a few hours ( even in the week end) ..GREAT!!

Papeterie Nota Bene

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is easy to use and really helpful for translating a site, and the support is fast, efficient and friendly.

Spirit Of Drini International

Location Kosovo
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I would give this App even more than 5 stars if I could! The app works insanely great and and the support is out of this world! I usually have feedback within minutes! Not even kidding! Love the app and the possibly to offer our shop in different languages! Thank you Johannes!

Rustysnuts

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 4 years

great app and great support team!!!!!!!!!!

Weave Got It Canada

Awesome app and great support!! I accidentally deleted the app somehow and I was devastated, thinking I would have to re-translated everything. I contacted Johannes and he got it up and running for me so quickly, and over the holidays! So thankful for Langify!