langify

langify

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
December 10, 2014

App is great, easiest solution for a multi language store, not only is it easy to use, but also if you run into any difficulties, you can send a screenshot in the app and without coming out of the app send a message to the admins to help you.
johannnes was so responsive and handled all issues swiftly and professionally. highly recommended.

Higher Perfection - Genuine Leather made in Italy
Jordan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 30, 2014

App is perfect. The Service is great, never had such a good service (it's true).
Thank you for this great Job!!!

Die App ist perfekt. Der Service ist so gut. Vielen meiner Kunden habe ich die App schon eingebaut - Ich kann Langify nur empfehlen.

Danke für die tolle Arbeit!!

Latori Software (Filafarm is our costumer ;) )

Filafarm
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 30, 2014

Working great, I LOVE this app and support is awesome when needed !!!

AWSIDE AUTOSPORT
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 17, 2014

Unbelievable good service, solved serveral problems during seconds. And the app of course is really a great too.

GANTlights
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
November 17, 2014

This app is quite user friendly and the support is just fantastic. Fast, friendly and professional.

Yarnz
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 14, 2014

As a webdesigner and Shopify Expert I have to say the Langify app have impressed me. For one of my clients complex custom built site, integrated with the Metafiled Edtior, the Langify app works perfect, with so many possibilities for translations. Also, the support is really good with quick responce and fast help!. Thumbs up!

nannuoshan tea shop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 13, 2014

Works great. But even better the support is also great and quick

Boutique XS
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 11, 2014

Super app! Exactly what we needed. Easy to use, super fast help desk! Everything's perfect. Thanks.

The Merchant & Co.
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited January 20, 2017

** UPDATE ** I have been using Langify for over two years, still have issues with my theme but never with Langify. I hope that Johannes and his Team develop many more.

The information is very clear and if you need support, they're a quick message away. I'm not sure if they literally work around the clock; everything is done so quickly. They are professional and polite. Thank you Langify, I wish all apps were this great!

AMAZING Support! The app was easy to use but there were some coding issues because of my theme. I sent Johannes an email and a few hours later, everything was fixed! He even included pictures in his reply to show me what was done. HIGHLY recommend!

Les Coconuts 2
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 4, 2014

This App Really Works! I am building a website for my company which is required to be translated into 6 different languages. This App gave me what exactly I want and allows my site to be displayed in different languages just by 1 click. Besides, it is really easy and simple to use even for people like me who have no knowledge of coding nor HTML. Also, Johannes is truly helpful. He responded to my questions fast and always gave my a detailed explanation of what he did for my site. Overall, highly recommend this App !

Amazing Power of Fucoidan