langify

langify

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
December 22, 2015

This fills a huge gap. Not perfect app but Johannes is fast and thorough in giving support. It was a bit painful but worth it, we now have the site running in 3 languages and will grow to more.

Paul Cliff Co
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited December 17, 2015

Took a bit of time to figure out the new UI, but it's pretty intuitive. Yet, when got stuck - contacted support and within minutes I was up and running! Thank you Johannes @ support!

Expose Jewelry
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 11, 2015

Thanks to this app, I could make my shop in two languages. That´s a great solution for who needs a bilingual shop. I would like to give my thanks to Johannes for all quick answers, he is always so helpful.

Myclassyhair
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 9, 2015

Exceptional customer service. Johannes is quick to respond and goes out of his way to help us. Populating our translations is still quite a bit of work, but all the help Johannes provides along the way is above & beyond what we were expecting. Definitely recommend.

Espanyolet
November 30, 2015

Langify is a fantastic app without which I wouldn't be able to use shopify. The customer service is unparalleled. Johannes Hodde seems to be always available to fix any problem you may come across. His response time is incredible. I really love this app. Definitely recommend this to everyone!!!!!

Cookiee
Norway
November 30, 2015

We really recommend this app. Great support from Johannes.

Wristit
Sweden
November 28, 2015

This is the best Shopify app available for multi-lingual sites. Langify allows you to customize your translations quickly and easily. They also provide the best support compared to all the apps we have tried so far. The Langify support team responds within hours to our inquiries providing easy to understand directions on how perform tasks. Highly recommended.

Tsumorichisato
France
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
November 27, 2015

Translating a whole website into another language including collections, products and blogs is a long and daunting process. Langify, with its structured sections has made it much easier than I thought. I too have to add what all the reviewers say is that the support is excellent. Johannes answered all my queries and doubts months before I installed the app. The App is really easy to use so you just need to translate and not worry about any technicalities. For me the pre-installation support helped me a lot so I did not have to ask too much during the translation process. The translation is not automatic it is manual so the most important thing is to find the best possible translator sites on the internet to give the right meaning, not just translate. A bad translation is a real turn off for customers.

Doggyfy
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 24, 2015

Excellent customer support! Johannes made everything easy for us. Thank you again!

Klauft Com
Turkey
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 23, 2015

The support that Johannes offers is a cut above. We really recommend this app!

Ear Buddies