langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Rubies and Rocks

Amazing app! Does exactly what it promises and the support is super fast. I had a request about positioning the language buttons on my website and the support helped me even in my theme backend to get it to the right position. After 1 hour we solved the whole thing saving me a lot of work and time respectively.

Seriously, must-have app!!

Beau's All Natural Brewing Company

Wow. This is one of the best designed apps out there, period! So easy to use! At every turn, the app exceeded my expectations.

I can't say enough good things about the functionality of this app. Johannes Hodde has done an absolutely unbelievable job. Hats off to him!

Tayrona

Since we started our shop a year ago i have been looking for solutions to translate it (multiple shops, bilingual theme, the other app...) and this is not only the very best app to do so (it is perfect), but it is also an excellent support and a cheap option, that works with SEO! thank you, thank you, thank you!

FERECO

What a great job you have done! Congrats, I love the app and it is very easy to work with ;) It even has an automatic language detection! On top of that, the support is very fast and efficient.

And since a few days a WYSIWYG system is installed, making it even better. Even our Translation agency can manage all translations and they are completely strange to Shopify. Thanks Langify ;)

Hobo And Sailor

I'm using Langify for quit a long time! And must say this is truly the best option if you need to add several languages to your store. Simple and user-friendly interface of the admin page, fast and really helpful support service. This guys can not only tell you what to do but they can do everything for you. Thank you guys for your work! 5 stars!

Nifty

Relatively easy to use, and for any questions you do have Johannes is on hand to offer excellent customer support. By far the best language option available on Shopify.

Design Home Art

Langify has been a blessing. I expected at least a little bit of coding, but nothing. Translating, save and ready! It's that simple and it looks great. It smoothly integrates with shopify.

There are no complications so far, everything has been extremely easy.

Customer support is amazing. Johannes is cool guy and got back to me in less than 5 minutes. He's very helpful.

If you are not sure about this I can tell you to just try it out and see for yourself. Once you try you will stay. And the cost is more than worth it.

Edwin Europe

We had tried other Apps in the past to try and solve our problem, but we found them complicated, time consuming and had little or no customer support.

Langify was the exact opposite. Easy to set up, quick and easy to use and most importantly, someone to answer our emails when we were having problems.

No need to think twice about this app!!

Thanks Johannes.

sandnsalt

Amazing support, truly amazing.
Oh and the app is great as well. Really makes something that should have been part of Shopify, works as if it was....! Brilliant.

SURFSET Fitness Europe

A great app and very easy to use!
During my translating process i came across some small problems (most likely because of my little experience) and Johannes helped me very quickly and very well. After some emails the problems are solved and my website is ready to go online!
I would highly recommend this app because it is easy to use and the service is great