langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

BabySuperstore.net

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Love the simplicity of this app and you will be able to use it intuitively without knowing all those complicated codings! It translates everything I need and my site is now up and running!

Highly recommend for anyone who need to have different languages for different market in the world.

Full Auto - l'airsoft à prix canon

Location Switzerland

Costs me 10 usd per month, but by adding a language to my site I already made USD 259.61, just a few days after completing the installation. Enough said.

Essential for anyone taking their online shop seriously.

Chroma

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very happy with this app! I easily translated my shop and had a question on styling the language selector that the developer was fast and very helpful in answering. Would give 10 stars if I could... this is the best app with the best support that I have tested.

FOLKDAYS

Location Germany

I can absolutely recommend this great solution for a 2-language-shop! It is very easy to handle and the service is GREAT! I always got a respond in between a few hours! Try it!

Torrcaffè srl. - Caffè tostato a legna

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 5 years

I installed Langify a few day ago and started translating the whole site.
I'm impressed on how easy and fast it was to work with.

I totally recommend this app without any doubt.

And what i've found even more important is the support really serious and fast in providing solutions for little tricks that cannot be accomplished at first glance.

Great App, Great Support.. a must have.

Gallery442

Location Sweden

I added the langify app yesterday and must say that it worked really really well! To be honest I was quite hesitant to begin with but I gave it a shot and it worked like a charm.

I can really recomend it!

In addition to how well the app worked I got some really frinedly and great support when I had some minor questions at the end of my translation work! Great app, great service and the solution to a huge problem for me. So in short; great work!

Life In Detail

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I used this App to translate my website into Spanish language. I expected a lot of hard work especially because I don´t have any experience with coding. To my surprise, with this App, I just needed to translate and refresh. That´s all! It´s a great App, easy to use, and of course, efficient. The customer support is excellent, I spoke with Johannes, whom answered my mails quickly and gave me the right answers/solutions. I´ll definitively recommend Langify.

Ruste Protection

Location Estonia

I used Shop Translator for several weeks to get my website translated into Finnish language, and still I didn't succeed in it. Now that they even had problems with the new Shopify API, I started (once more) looking for a better solution.

I was a bit sceptic when I found Langify but decided to give it a try. To my surprise, it took me less than 4 hours to get the whole website translated into Finnish, and without writing a single line of code or even opening any liquid file!

Many thanks to Johannes from Langify for helping out with the questions I had - even regarding the design of language switch button. Langify just solved the biggest issue Shopify is having. I wouldn't be afraid that Langify is in beta, because it works perfectly. You can see it running on my website at www.rusteprotection.com.

1 2 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 124 Next