langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Missvain

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app, easy to use with the step by step walkthrough. And the support and service is excellent!

I would gladly recommend everyone to install Langify for multiple languages in your shop.

Creativity as a way of life

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very easy application to use and excellent support. Johannes is always ready to help and support technical specifications. Reacts promptly and generously. Very recommended !

Artisanat des Sens

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and great support!
I had first tried another Shopify app, and trust me, this one is truly user friendly (even for a newbie). I strongly suggest you give it a try.

Alysé & Collections

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

I have tried another app for translating a shop I was working on for a friend.
I find this application and suuuuper user friendly!

Johannes was able to help me with a problem I had within 24 hours.
What more can I say? Get it ;-)

iLoveNature

Location Germany

Absolutely amazing app. Works perfectly as expected and the support is great. I never had a better and faster support experience. Would give 6 stars if that was possible.

Ekotrade

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 6 years

Great application, very user friendly and natively showing you everything you need to translate in order to have a fully translated website.
On top of the application, the most distinctive factor is the support Johannes the developer of the application. He always finds solutions for anything you are struggling with, in a timely manner and with very precise edits that fix everything you need without creating additional problems. I would strongly recommend this application for anyone looking for translation, as it is clearly and by far, the best solution on the market!

FeetUp® - Original Yogastuhl

Location Germany

Die Beste App im Shopify AppStore! Vor allem für EU Nutzer wirklich empfehlenswert, die ihren Shop noch in weiteren Sprachen veröffentlichen wollen. Mehrsprachigkeit ist dank dieser App jetzt wirklich kein Problem mehr! Wirklich jedes Wort lässt sich ganz einfach und problemlos übersetzen. Auch der Support sucht seines gleichen!

ABSOLUT TOP!

Rubies and Rocks

Location Germany

Amazing app! Does exactly what it promises and the support is super fast. I had a request about positioning the language buttons on my website and the support helped me even in my theme backend to get it to the right position. After 1 hour we solved the whole thing saving me a lot of work and time respectively.

Seriously, must-have app!!

Beau's All Natural Brewing Company

Wow. This is one of the best designed apps out there, period! So easy to use! At every turn, the app exceeded my expectations.

I can't say enough good things about the functionality of this app. Johannes Hodde has done an absolutely unbelievable job. Hats off to him!

Tayrona

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Since we started our shop a year ago i have been looking for solutions to translate it (multiple shops, bilingual theme, the other app...) and this is not only the very best app to do so (it is perfect), but it is also an excellent support and a cheap option, that works with SEO! thank you, thank you, thank you!