langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

FERECO

Location Belgium

What a great job you have done! Congrats, I love the app and it is very easy to work with ;) It even has an automatic language detection! On top of that, the support is very fast and efficient.

And since a few days a WYSIWYG system is installed, making it even better. Even our Translation agency can manage all translations and they are completely strange to Shopify. Thanks Langify ;)

Hobo And Sailor

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app Almost 8 years

I'm using Langify for quit a long time! And must say this is truly the best option if you need to add several languages to your store. Simple and user-friendly interface of the admin page, fast and really helpful support service. This guys can not only tell you what to do but they can do everything for you. Thank you guys for your work! 5 stars!

Nifty

Time spent using app About 1 year

Relatively easy to use, and for any questions you do have Johannes is on hand to offer excellent customer support. By far the best language option available on Shopify.

Design Home Art

Location Germany

Langify has been a blessing. I expected at least a little bit of coding, but nothing. Translating, save and ready! It's that simple and it looks great. It smoothly integrates with shopify.

There are no complications so far, everything has been extremely easy.

Customer support is amazing. Johannes is cool guy and got back to me in less than 5 minutes. He's very helpful.

If you are not sure about this I can tell you to just try it out and see for yourself. Once you try you will stay. And the cost is more than worth it.

Edwin Europe

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We had tried other Apps in the past to try and solve our problem, but we found them complicated, time consuming and had little or no customer support.

Langify was the exact opposite. Easy to set up, quick and easy to use and most importantly, someone to answer our emails when we were having problems.

No need to think twice about this app!!

Thanks Johannes.

sandnsalt

Location France

Amazing support, truly amazing.
Oh and the app is great as well. Really makes something that should have been part of Shopify, works as if it was....! Brilliant.

SURFSET Fitness Europe

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

A great app and very easy to use!
During my translating process i came across some small problems (most likely because of my little experience) and Johannes helped me very quickly and very well. After some emails the problems are solved and my website is ready to go online!
I would highly recommend this app because it is easy to use and the service is great

Fudepens.com

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 5 years

The support provided by Johannes ist exceptional - he is always open to suggestions and lending a hand in implementing his tool. He is actively working with Shopify on providing SEO-searchable translations. Our communication has been totally professional and always spot-on.

Having tried my hand at multiple translation tools I can whole-heartedly recommend Langify.

Please give it a try, you will not regret it.

Storkbay

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App! Better support! 11/10. I strongly recommend you to use this App to translate your shop. We just launched Storkbay and as you can see, it works perfectly. All our technical questions were solved very quickly during the translation process. I am very satisfied.

pursebox.ca

Great app, not hard to set up as long as you follow instructions! Incredible support from the developer too. Certainly worth the money!!