langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Nanowell Inc.

this app will save you so much time! I needed to do a English - Korean translation between the pages and it was exactly what I needed. The support on this app is amazing, whatever questions you have they answer within 24 hours and are very understanding on what the problems we face are. Dont hesitate!

Health from Transylvania

We are in Montreal, QC, Canada and Langify helps us have a French version on our website. It works very well and had no issues so far. Their support is top notch, too! Thanks!

DrinkPartake

We used langify to provide a French translation for our Canadian site. Everything just works as advertised, and the interface is nice. Whenever I couldn't figure something out or didn't understand the documentation, their support staff were always fast to respond with knowledgeable and helpful answers. Big shout outs to Sabrina, Michael, and Jerome! I don't know if those are their real names but still!!

cilamour

We're using the app to be our shop bi-lingual. It does fulfill our needs without encountering major problems.
It is very easy to use and we found the support to be very helpful and fast!

Melltoo Wholesale

The app works as described. In addition, customer service is super responsive. I definitely recommend Langify.

HONEST BASICS

The app itself is very solid and useful. Easy to use and great value for money. You can unlock entire new markets for just a small amount of money each month!!

But where Langify really shines it's the customer service!! We would give 6 stars for that. Quick, to the point, friendly and useful. Absolutely amazing, thanks guys!!

Verjari ®

Easy to use, you can translate absolutely all you website, incredibly fast and effective support, You can add the app without hesitation. TOP.

TRAPO® Car Mat Malaysia

Had some questions regarding the indexed pages and the customer support was top class. Received multiple answers in less than 24 hours. Great job guys!

aava swim - ocean’s favorite

I used this app to translate our store into English and German. It's easy to set up and works perfectly. I had a few issues placing the custom switcher myself and the support was quick to assist me. Great app and experience!!!

Light Aircraft Shop

No other app is doing that on the market, as far as we know, great app with Friendly and Extremely strong professionnel customer's service !
Exactly what we were looking for added it to our website, interface is great, dashboard is easy to navigate . this one of the best app on shopify !