langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial.

ANIQ

Such a good customer support. They helped me at so many technical problems of my theme. WOW, 5 stars!

Valérie Simon

Great app for translation and their customer service is one of the best by far that I have worked with . I recommend this app ! 10/10

MexicoMiAmor

We connected the app because of the positive reviews and recommendations on YouTube videos. It is really easy to manage. Maybe a guided tour for absolute beginners would be a good addition. We ran into an issue with our themes meta fields (no line breaks in translations). They ask for access to analyze the issue in the shop, you have to give them the needed rights. A day later they added "| newline_to_br" to the product.metafields.my_fields section entries and the issue was solved. (better just do not try by your own unless you understand the code and where to put this added code exactly). For me it was a quick and competent support. Thanks a lot, I know, that I chose the right app for my translations!

Divine Treasury

We have been using it for a week and we love it. It is a VERY intuitive, complete and organized app. It is the best one I've tried. Plus, I had a small issue with the appearance of the switcher on my website and they fixed it for me very rapidly.

Carrick Brand

El servicio de atención al cliente es muy bueno. Siempre amables y resuelven todas las dudas. Es muy cómoda de utilizar.

reinh.art™

The app is easy, user-friendly and very responsive. We use it for our 5-language online store and couldn't be more satisfied. The support team is simply great. Every question is answered within hours and they all are very competent and nice. Well done, team!

SSTF Store

I was facing a challenging technical problem with translating my theme to Arabic but the team was very supportive and helpful to resolve it in a few hours. Thanks to you all.

Jess & Leigh

So far so good! I've translated about 75% of my store so far and already have the content live on my storefront and it's been super easy and intuitive to use! I had a question for the support team and got an answer back within an hour. I saw some previous comments about the app being slow and I was worried but I have over 500 products on my store and lots of pages and haven't experienced it being slow at all! Even refreshing products and collections is fine. I'm super happy so far!

Mon Précieux

Best app ever. It's not expensive. The support team is extremly helpful, competent and very quick react.
I will put 10star if i could

HeiQ B2B

The best translation app in the shopify app store. The support team is so helpful and quick to react. I am very please with the service and i highly recommend the app!!!