langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Redhan

This is hands down one of the best translation apps out there. IF you are looking to enter markets where translation is necessary go for this app. The support is excellent and the app is super intuitive to use. It picks out almost everything that needs to be translated and even has an auto-translate feature. Would highly recommend.

Fit Doll Collection

The app is easy to use, customer support was very helpful and quick to respond to my questions. I highly recommend it!

ilfilotto

L'app è praticamente perfetta!! arriviamo da un'altra app concorrente ma non ci sono paragoni... e per non bastare hanno un'assistenza fenomenale! Grandi!

Boutique Vibz

The app works but more importantly the support is AMAZING! very quick replies to any questions! highliy recommended.

Madame Lust

The app is fantastic, works like a charm. I`ve tried others, but none of them worked as well as Lingify. Furthermore, the support team is absolutely fabulous. They are extremely friendly and will help you with any issues or questions you may have.

Trajes de baño para hombres

The service is perfect, they always answer at the moment and solve all the questions I had, even with some personal codes.
Thanks
Roi

GFGC Dining

Highly recommend to user who without any website knowledge like me, the software is powerful and user friendly, it would translate almost 90% of content, and the last 10% you would do it by custom. Somehow a part of it may not translatable due to the third party apps, but their customer service are amazing to settle it for you with hospitality and patient. No doubt to recommend for anyone who newly open store and look for translation app. Last but not least, I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to my case support - Vera, and her teammate as well for the rapid reply and continuous solution for my 100+ questions.

Naturabeauty.shop

Very useful, Amazing Customer Service! I just installed and it´s quite good. Not so difficult to understand.

BioCBD

Langify App is very easy to use and helpful! Support helps fast and friendly! I can absoluely recommend it.

Hanglage - Das Weinregal