langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

ZEAVIDA

Not a cheap app but it works well. Reasonably easy to set up and use. When I have been stuck and don't know what to do or encounter a problem where something isn't working properly, the support team are usually very quick to respond and help with instructions or fix any problem.

Rey Beri Sportswear & Stickers

Thanks for the quick help, great job! I liked a language switch on my site and could not manage it myself, thanx!

reyberi.com sportswear & stickers.

:-)

Logan Petit Lot

Very good app. Support team was super helpful in resolving issues. I would give it a 4 1/2 stars.
The only reason why I won't give it a full 5 stars is because some content can't be translated, but maybe it's because shopify hansn't integrated these features (for instance terms and conditions, privacy, etc. can't be translated.) Also, it would be great to have the option of having different URL extension depending on the language (instead of a language switcher). Would however recommend this app without a doubt!

Marigoldmtl

app is good. Support is fantastic.

Adzif Plog It

Eventhough there was a bug with the language switcher, the service was really reactive, responded in a few minutes and resolved the issue in less than an hour.
Except for this issue, Langify is a great tool that helps us lots.

Cheers!

Bestdeal Sstore

is your app down? i cant use it right now :/

Keis France

Once I got use to the app, very easy to use and working almost perfectly. The support team does a great job and helps to solve problems. Thanks langify

Clae

Great support from the Team, fast and reliable !

Uk Curtains And Interiors

I am trying to reach langify for one week and couldn't get any support. Can anyone say if it is still working or not? I like to install it to my site but if I couldn't learn the prerequirements how can I do that?
Edit : Somehow langify support team didn't receive our email so they respond to our questions after review.

Jourikw

Amazing support team and relatively easy to setup. I highly recommend this app for multiple language websites.