langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Babbel

We have a shop in 5 languages and had quite some struggles to get every part translated correctly, especially when our content changed frequently. We were almost about to quit the app. Now that our content is changed less frequently, and since the support got better and we are hoping this trend continues so that we can keep Langify.

Oxford Style

Had an issue with language switcher the team quickly fixed. I like this app as it doesn't have view limits or language limitations.
I recommend langify team to add app feature so shop owners can move their own language switcher on the page than needing to ask for support.
There is ALOT of work also involved in translating page by page. Maybe some auto-translate feature can make life easier in saving time so we can just adjust areas with errors
But once everything is set up, this app is brilliant and stable.

ChufaChoc

The app is great, pretty powerful. The best thing about it though, compared to other apps, is the superb support you get from the team. Very responsive and very competent help desk! They went out of their way every time to help with my requests.

ZEAVIDA

Not a cheap app but it works well. Reasonably easy to set up and use. When I have been stuck and don't know what to do or encounter a problem where something isn't working properly, the support team are usually very quick to respond and help with instructions or fix any problem.

Rey Beri Sportswear & Stickers

Thanks for the quick help, great job! I liked a language switch on my site and could not manage it myself, thanx!

reyberi.com sportswear & stickers.

:-)

Logan Petit Lot

Very good app. Support team was super helpful in resolving issues. I would give it a 4 1/2 stars.
The only reason why I won't give it a full 5 stars is because some content can't be translated, but maybe it's because shopify hansn't integrated these features (for instance terms and conditions, privacy, etc. can't be translated.) Also, it would be great to have the option of having different URL extension depending on the language (instead of a language switcher). Would however recommend this app without a doubt!

Parafernalia Italia

Ihad some issues with the first level of support , it's a big waste of time since it transpires a lot uf unexperience. Then when the issue was escalated to an advance support it was solved quickly and without the typical annoiyng over communication. The app is great , I am using it for many years now.

Marigoldmtl

app is good. Support is fantastic.

Adzif Plog It

Eventhough there was a bug with the language switcher, the service was really reactive, responded in a few minutes and resolved the issue in less than an hour.
Except for this issue, Langify is a great tool that helps us lots.

Cheers!

Bestdeal Sstore

is your app down? i cant use it right now :/