langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial.

TEST MOBILE

Best app for translation! Very easy to use! The support team is the quickest and most efficient ever. Thank you for all the impeccable help! They helped us so much, they understand your need and are very very fast to answer! Thank you again! I definitely recommend Langify!!!!

NikelleShop

Langify delivers on its promises and so does its customer support. Thank you Michael for your time and patience!

The Make Up Spot

Perfect app, one off the best out there. Support is really fast and helped me out. One tip when you import bigger files use Google spreadsheets.

Spot On Dealz 置好價

I am using Turbo theme from out of the sandbox and Langify is a recommended app for their theme translation. Having used Langify in the past I know that the app is indeed a powerful and user friendly app and am glad to see it in the list. I really like the ability to add custom translations on a page level, global level and SEO meta tags. What I want to stress out that the biggest selling point for Langify is their support. You will no doubt face some bugs in any apps, as you can see in reviews, this is not the fault of the developer as nothing on the market is 100%. Therefore Langify has a team of specialist who immediately assist and will jump into the account to deal with it if needed. Sabrina has solved big issues for me as did her team. I would recommend Langify as they are fast at responding and can solve your problems if you reach out.

KalderaAtelier

Really nice app, easy to use. I really love the support they are always fast to respond and find a fix to the problems you can encounter.

Stooker Specialty Coffee

Amazing support - very helpful about upgrading to their latest version and even doing some styling changes to the language selector. Thanks again!

MarkoSoli

We enjoyed the excellent support and do reccomend this app! It is very helpful and easy to work with!

Elite Medic

Great product to translate all the content you need to present to their customer. More importantly, though, the support team is knowledgeable, answers quickly, and addresses the needs you may have almost instantly. I recommend this app more than any other translation app I've tried.

PIPPO Amsterdam e.K

Great support ! Would be just nice if the contact person would stay the same but luckely all of them picked up the issue fast. Stellar support!

Prof. Dr. Steinkraus

Great App and even better support! Thanks for this brilliant App. Works really fine. There are a lot of customizations for the Language Switcher and the UI is very intuitive.