langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Crealunch

Good app and the support is great :-)

Indian Face

Be careful, before uninstall the app you have to "un-publish" your theme in Langify. If you do that, the rest is a very good app. The best, the customer service, they will help you a lot.

Take Easy Eu

I really love this app, just one suggestion , I have more than 6000 products on my website, can you make atleast import translation faster ..?
That will be a great help in future , my shop is growing with number of products and at the same time i am curios with translation system you have, the system is very great no doubt but very slow . It take 15 hours for importing the translation for 1 language , so you can imagine now , if i have to translate in 8 languages .

Please consider this suggestion !

Have a nice day!
Chao

Maaxx Events

The app is easy to use and customer service respond very quickly to our requests. Our site is up and running in English and French.

Doggyfy

Translating a whole website into another language including collections, products and blogs is a long and daunting process. Langify, with its structured sections has made it much easier than I thought. I too have to add what all the reviewers say is that the support is excellent. Johannes answered all my queries and doubts months before I installed the app. The App is really easy to use so you just need to translate and not worry about any technicalities. For me the pre-installation support helped me a lot so I did not have to ask too much during the translation process. The translation is not automatic it is manual so the most important thing is to find the best possible translator sites on the internet to give the right meaning, not just translate. A bad translation is a real turn off for customers.

Barbazul

Nice app, perfect for our grooming store :-)

Meemoza

My template does not seem to be the best to ease the translation process while using Shopify, but the assistance service is great! The people at Langify have made it much easier to make the transition to a bilingual website, which is imperative for my business. I believe Langify is the best app out there to translate your website efficiently! Plus the cart can now be translated!

1 2 3 5 Next