langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Keis France

Once I got use to the app, very easy to use and working almost perfectly. The support team does a great job and helps to solve problems. Thanks langify

Clae

Great support from the Team, fast and reliable !

Uk Curtains And Interiors

I am trying to reach langify for one week and couldn't get any support. Can anyone say if it is still working or not? I like to install it to my site but if I couldn't learn the prerequirements how can I do that?
Edit : Somehow langify support team didn't receive our email so they respond to our questions after review.

Jourikw

Amazing support team and relatively easy to setup. I highly recommend this app for multiple language websites.

Crealunch

Good app and the support is great :-)

Indian Face

Be careful, before uninstall the app you have to "un-publish" your theme in Langify. If you do that, the rest is a very good app. The best, the customer service, they will help you a lot.

Take Easy Eu

I really love this app, just one suggestion , I have more than 6000 products on my website, can you make atleast import translation faster ..?
That will be a great help in future , my shop is growing with number of products and at the same time i am curios with translation system you have, the system is very great no doubt but very slow . It take 15 hours for importing the translation for 1 language , so you can imagine now , if i have to translate in 8 languages .

Please consider this suggestion !

Have a nice day!
Chao

Maaxx Events

The app is easy to use and customer service respond very quickly to our requests. Our site is up and running in English and French.

Doggyfy

Translating a whole website into another language including collections, products and blogs is a long and daunting process. Langify, with its structured sections has made it much easier than I thought. I too have to add what all the reviewers say is that the support is excellent. Johannes answered all my queries and doubts months before I installed the app. The App is really easy to use so you just need to translate and not worry about any technicalities. For me the pre-installation support helped me a lot so I did not have to ask too much during the translation process. The translation is not automatic it is manual so the most important thing is to find the best possible translator sites on the internet to give the right meaning, not just translate. A bad translation is a real turn off for customers.

Barbazul

Nice app, perfect for our grooming store :-)