langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Wayz

I had a problem with some image translations and wrote the support. I had a quick and efficient answer that helped solve my problem. It's not the first time that I use and it works really well.
Great service!

Speedd

App really remarkable, it was chosen after trying other apps with positive reviews, but this one is the best for functionality and stability.

The Jeweller Plug - High Quality Jewelry

Great application. Even greater customer support! Definitely recommended for everyone who wants to add multiple languages to their store.

ZPEY

Very quick support, super helpful and friendly! Would highly recommend !!!! I kept coming up with problems and they fixed them all :)

Herbal Roots

I'm really happy with the high quality and fast customer service. It has been a great app so far! The interesting thing is that you can create custom translation for custom containers.

Bark Department

Good app support staffs. I had some problem with saving my translation for my products, so I left a message to the contact support. The supporting staff was very helpful and replied me promptly with their technical staff looking into my shopify account and managed to find out the cause of the problem and gave me instruction to solve my problem in a few hours.

Bioblo Webshop

I have been looking for a good translation app for a long time, because you don't want to rush it and then have to re-do everything, right? LANGIFY is GREAT. It is compatible with Shopify's multi-language feature, very easy to use and the customer support is MEGA FAST & FRIENDLY! they even have a couple of support guys/gals from Germany who offer to continue writing in German once they see you are from a German-speaking country. All in all: GREAT!

Teaology Skincare

Simply AMAZING. Do not hesitate to contact Langify's support team, they are the best! We are very satisfied with this purchase!

FJORD

They were quick to help and the app works great! Happy we chose Langify for our translation app.

Best Regards

Chic & Basta

A very powerful language app. Especially now that it works with Shopify's language options. Langify v.2 is very easy to use and a must for any bilingual site. Help & Support are also A1.