langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Lovelique Beauty Shop

hank you for your support and I think so far it’s the best e-commerce support ever gotten in my 2years or doing online business

Every queries dealt with and positive outcome and fast response. No wonder I was advised to go for Langify... gonna use it for my upcoming projects.

Please extend this to the Team so the good work continues ... can’t ask for more !

MMJewelry

Thank you for great app, it really makes store sreating easier. and thanks for the amazing and fast support!

Emi Renata Store

Amazing customer service. The support team is always very quick to respond, very kind and prompt to assist you every step of the way.

LEONIS SHIRTS & FAVORITES

Excellent customer support !Respond so quickly! Their sport help me solve issue very quickly! Good App!

Fashion.sa

I have used this app, to translate our website to Arabic Language, we Have faced some issues but their support helped us and still helping us to solve it.

NIKIN

Super app for all kinds of translations and it is also super easy to create translations of texts from other apps. I also have to say that the support from Langify is awesome.

AIR/holiday

SUPER ASSISTENZA....RISOLTO UN PROBLEMA IN POCHISSIMO TEMPO....VERAMENTE TOP, ANCHE NELLE FUNZIONALITA'!

Magali Riom

This app Langify is easy to use, not expensive and the support replies quickly. I highly recommend it :)

Margaret M

Honestly, i've rarely seen such great customer service like they do in this company. the app works well and they are fast at responding to any questions i have.

Glorious Markt

The app is very nice and most of all, the supports are so friendly and respond so quickly! The app works very well and I haven't been experiencing any errors recently