langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial.

Nosetta

The app does everything it need to do with an easy translation system. The customer service is outstanding. One of the best we found for shopify apps: quick and on point every time. TY.

Mariposa biocosmétiques

Excellent Support. This app does everything I need it to do. I am a marketing agency and I love this app and use it for all my client's Shopify stores.

DestockPrice.com

I have been using Langify for a few months, and I fully recommend this app. FLEXIBLE: The app is very flexible; you can basically translate whatever you need. I even managed to translate some widgets from other apps. The better part is when you need to translate pictures: The app is fast and efficient. INTUITIVE: Very easy to use. The language selector is fully customizable. The folder “Custom” makes things so easy… GOOD TO KNOW: This app is a great tool to translate your website content, but you need to add your translation by yourself. It doesn’t automatically translate your website. But let’s be honest, automatic translations are most of the time wrong and useless. Most of the Shopify themes come with a few translations already. So, you mainly need a good app to add your own accurate translations and Langify does the job perfectly. IMPROVEMENTS: The app is great but there is always room for improvement. My main point is about the “custom” folder. I wish we could edit the original entry since this folder is dedicated to custom content. Every time you change the source language you need to do a new entry. Hope they will improve that. CUSTOMERS SERVICE: Ok, let’s be 100% clear. They kill it!!!!! Sabrina, Vera, Tobias…are just amazing. They reply very fast, but they also take time to understand your need, to help you, to find solutions, and to implement them. This is the big big big difference between Langify and all the other apps. CONCLUSION > Try it. A must-have app for your Shopify store. The customer experience is the key point to choose an app, and langify deserves 5 stars.

LARSEN & ERIKSEN

Super useful and well-functioning app - and world-class customer service. A lot of businesses could learn from such a speedy and constructive level of service!

Malimo

Langify has all the features we need and works well. Also they have truly awesome support. If all support was that good the world would be a better place.

growspot.eu

Using Langify app to translate our site to Lithuanian. Great app and amazing support! 100% recommend!

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory

The support team were quick to respond and worked on really hard to help some complex issues. Not to mention, they followed up as well.

Shop&Wow

Perfect support!!! They have asked me for access to my store and directly they themselves have changed what I needed and I did not know how to do! Sincerely I appreciate suppliers like this!!!!

ioGiant

This should be the second review. Always satisfied with the support team. Always reply so quickly and so helpful.

Primal FX

I've been using the app for a while and is great, awesome customer service, the support team response is very quick and efficient.