langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Momzelle

I have used this app for about 6 years. The app works great. It is user friendly and you can translate everything. A big bonus is the great customer service from the team at Langify. I highly recommend for all multi-language stores.

purovitalis

Some things are a little bit difficult to find, but there support are one of the best I have seen. They always answer quickly and point you in the right direction.

Sendra Boots

Very good app, easy to manage and no problems in a few months using it. Also, customer support is also very nice too.

CYBER TACKLE

日本で使っています。もしShopifyで、多言語化ECサイトを検討の方は、ぜひこのアプリをお勧めします。
アプリそのものも秀逸ですが、問題や疑問が生じた場合に、Langifyスタッフが驚くほど速く、解決方法をサポートしてくれます。
英語でのメールのやりとりになりますが、英語ができない方はGoogle翻訳など使ってメールしてください。
問題点のキャプチャー画面も添付するとやりとりが早くできます。
ここまで、きめ細かいサポートをするアプリ会社はそうないと思います。おすすめです!
Thank you all,Langify support team!

Swedish Posture

Easy to use app with great customer support! Michael, Tony and Sabrina have been super helpful in answering all my questions.

mikihousefrance

Excellent app and very helpful customer support. We really appreciate our experience with Langify, and recommand it strongly

- nyd -

細かい設定ができるので気に入っています。v1から使っていますがv2になって見やすく使いやすくなりました。何よりサポートチームの対応が早くて親切なところが大変助かります。 This app is great and the support team is awesome. They are always very quick to reply and so helpful.

SUCO by Susana

I use this app to translate my store to Portuguese and it works beautifully. It takes some work to set up in the beginning if you have a lot of sections/articles/pages, but then it's easy and fast to maintain.
I can translate every single word in my website to the other language, which is what I wanted.
Also the support team is very quick and helpful to reply when I have a problem or a question.
It's worth what I pay for it.

Norden

The app is not the easiest to use if you have some custom pages however the languify team is super responsive and extremely detailed when it comes to any issues!

Artisans Canada

I had some problems and it took literally 5 minutes to the langify team to help me out. Very fast support.