langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Pets House

The support is super, i've tried them 3 times for technical errors from my side, hence Langify support helped and responded instantly and resolved the issues Highly recommended For the app it self, its really easy to use and localisation played a nice role growing my business

Chef May Shop

I tried many App but the only one working with me perfectly is Langify he is super easy to translate all your content in many ways. the better thing on this App is the support, fast reply, understanding, professionalism. Thank you to save me here :)

shop-product-subscriptions

I recently had to choose among all the popular translations apps for a store.
I tested all of them and interacted with the support of each one of them.
Langify's support is the most reactive and has the most personalized approach.
Some features are not yet available compared to other solutions but 5 stars for their support team. They deserve it!

Luxury Dog House

This app helped me translate every text on my eshop.
Also the support is really helpful and fast-response

Gara Splitboards

Absolutely happy with the app and servis. When I was migrate to new tema S2.0, I had some small issues to find content what i was looking for. Michael help me even at the weekend. Thank you for support, Ota

WILKINSON TECH SOLUTIONS

Excellent support team as always. We, as an agency, got 30+ clients using Langify. All of them are very happy.

to all the mamas

Excellent app. Easy to use and flexible! I already used it for 2 websites and it worked perfectly. Support is great too

Panapop

Amazing support! I have never found a support like this in any other App, Plugin or Module. Thank you so much guys, specially to Sabrina :)

Nosetta

The app does everything it need to do with an easy translation system. The customer service is outstanding. One of the best we found for shopify apps: quick and on point every time. TY.

Mariposa biocosmétiques

Excellent Support. This app does everything I need it to do. I am a marketing agency and I love this app and use it for all my client's Shopify stores.