langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Ferrobike

good apps and quick response for your help. And has automatical translation function. Highly recommend!

Twiggzy, la boutique écologique des Québécois

I've used this app for many client's websites, and it always works like a charm. Customer support is also very quick to respond. I recommend.

TAWAST

The app is easy to use and the customer service is the absolute best. Never have I ever experienced such a responsive and helpful support team to help with any inquiries you might have!

Highly recommend!

Le Braquet Cycling Club

This app is amazing and works seamlessly throughout Shopify but what pleases us the most is its great customer support!

Sabrina and her team are thoughtful, helpful and knowledgeable and all this with a smile. Keep it up!

We highly recommend his app.

Lithe

Easy to set up.
App is great, the costumer service is even better.
100% recommended. Worth the money.

TUKIKI

Very powerful translation app, I am liking it! The support is top notch, very friendly, responsive and the solved all my problems! Would definetly reccomend it!

MAAR Fragrances

La App es muy intuitiva y sencilla de usar para todo el mundo. El equipo de asesores son muy atentos y de gran ayuda siempre que los necesitas. ¡100% recomendable!

Everbasics Behelfsmasken

App runs perfect without any problems. Great customer support, even on the weekend! Highly recommended

Stendig Calendars

Best Shopify language app in town. Has a flexibility the others don't, and a friendly and responsive support team. Have used them for a year now on another store, and just added to this one.

Nanowell Inc.

this app will save you so much time! I needed to do a English - Korean translation between the pages and it was exactly what I needed. The support on this app is amazing, whatever questions you have they answer within 24 hours and are very understanding on what the problems we face are. Dont hesitate!