langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Putnam Health Co Ltd

This app is amazing. It is so easy to translate each page and aspect of your website. The support is first class and when I had a slight problem it was sorted for me within an hour by Johannes. We have always wanted to make a separate .fr website so that we have landing pages in French to get more sales in Europe. This app is the solution to that and in my opinion is very cheap.
EDIT / UPDATE >> Johannes is god. We had an issue with our mobile site and even though it was nothing to do with his app helped us find the line of error code and removed it. Cannot recommend enough! - www.putnams.com

JDRT

The app is amazing. Johannes is also extremely helpful and an absolute legend. He's created something incredible which is so, so valuable to merchants who want to be able to present their products and services to more than just the English speaking world! Thanks Johannes :)

Kanvass

Overall the APP is pretty good. There is few littles thing we cannot do at this point but they are very minor. Such as translating the Shipping option at the checkout. If you put a carrier name such as Fedex then this little bug won't affect you.

I have to say Johannes from their support team give an 11/10 service. She was very professional and she know what she is doing. At the end all of the bugs were fix very quickly.

Rohner Business Portal

Probably one of the best app and customer service I have come across. Works perfectly!

Haute Custom Beauty

Great App and outstanding support! We needed this app to launch multiple sites in different countries. I have launched many sites in my life in different languages and the interface of this app makes it very easy to translate every aspect of the site in a very efficient way. When we had an issue with something looking differently in one of the translated sites, Joahannes responded very fast and fixed the issue immediately. Recommend it to anyone who is serious about translating their site.

Arevco Lighting Ottawa

Remarkable app and remarkable support. Johannes deserves every star and every penny! Do-it-yourselfers will love the ease, and professionals will respect the quality...it's not often that paying for an app is as good (or better) than custom work.

Canada Sports Friendship Exchange Programs | CSFEP

There should be awards handed out every year for the app stores best support team. Johannes support is so unreal she creates a new bar to high level support. Thanks so much!

www.csfep.com

Bon thé divine!

Extremely useful app and the support is amazing! I'm not familiar with theme editing and my tech wasn't available. Within a couple of hours (on a SUNDAY!!!), Johannes answered my email and edited my theme to include the language switcher.

BarcelonaLegalize

The customer service is excellent, and the application complies well with what it promises. congratulations langify

DEKA Coffee

The App is AMAZING but what makes it INCREDIBLE is the customer support. I was hesitant in spending a recurring monthly fee for this App BUT I am so glad I did. Thank you LANGIFY.