langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Woodstone

Simply amazing app and amazing customer support. Very satisfied.

Margolia Boutique Towels

Can't believe how amazing this app is. If you want your site in multiple languages don't even look elsewhere.

Everything works perfectly, it is super easy to handle your translations and you can even "translate" your images, like those in slideshows, featured boxes, along with everything else like products, tags, pages, menus, titles, you name it.

The support is simply outstanding. I had a couple of "issues" with customization and they got solved by Johannes the same day, so if you come across anything you can't setup yourself the answer is just an email away.

I am extremely happy with this app, highly recommeded.

Main and Local

If you're reading the reviews, you're probably contemplating getting this app. I'll save you the research...GET THIS APP. No better app out there and by far the most amazing support. Johannes and team are top notch.
5-Stars +++

De Gele Flamingo

The app is really amazing! Lots of easy features and essential if you want to go in another language!!

And most important of all, the support of Johannes is really amazing and super fast!!

Victor.

Fire and Sand Creations

Being from Québec, my site must have a French version by Law. I started using Langify to translate my pages and found it very easy to use. It provides the fields that you need and automatically inserts your translations on your site. The most important element in support of this site is the client service. I even received answers on New Years Day!! Thank you Langify for making my life easier.

Lyne (Gatineau, Québec, Canada)

Thailand UAV, Quad & RC Hobby Shop

This app is such a great time-saver. It would be next to impossible to duplicate the template of each page by hand with a "look-a-like" translated page.

Not only does the app help exact page layout translations, but Johannes even replies and helps with situations that are not even his exact responsibility on Holidays!

A great app with great support!

Truproject

Great app. and fantastic fast support.

Confiserie du Mont Ventoux

This App is a blessing.

There is simply no other way to do a multi-language site other than this app.
Not only this, it is a great app as well!

As many languages as you want, completely customizable to fit your current website design, and very easy to understand and work with. It makes me want to have many more languages as only the two I was thinking of doing!

Shopify is great, this app makes it even greater, and with anything one could possibly want. Now that the checkout is responsive, Langify automatically and very easily switches the checkout language, solving one of the biggest problems there was until a few months ago.

I would suggest anybody looking for a multi-language site to try the free 3 day trial and see for themselves. There is no need for any HTML knowledge, the app is very cleverly built, you just have to translate on the right of forms the equivalent of what you have and are seeing on the left!

Personally, I am hooked!

SleepPhones.eu

For us looking to branch and expand into Europe, we found Langify to be the perfect app, we have successfully translated into all our key languages and couldn't be happier with the results.

As a HTML amateur Langify and Johannes has providing possibly the best customer service i've ever received she has been absolutely brilliant the whole way through and i can't thank her enough for going well and truly above and beyond any of our expectations, hence this review :) i'd openly recommend this App for anyone looking for a multi language Shopify solution as its truly works, and works great at that.

Thank you Langify! We love our new multi lingual websites :)

Chronogolf

Great app and excellent customer support from Johannes! I use the app for a french-english translation and it works great!