langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

WHY NOT?

Absolutely useful app. Very quick customer services. But bit expensive:)

Madessence

5 stars for an excellent app, really useful to us in multi-languages countries. But also 5 stars for the support offered by Johannes. I was waiting for an app like this for years!

Ashley Bridget

Amazing app and excellent customer service!

Egészséges Kutyaeledel

Absolutely amazing app! Delivers what it promises. Super-fast support, even helped me to make translation for a 3rd party app that was normally not included (didn't ask for extra money). Highly recommended.

NORVINE® E-Shop Canada/North America

This app is amazing! Very well made, easy operation, many feature! No limit with this application!

Customer service is very fast and it provided us with the necessary assistance.

I really RECOMMEND!

Lebooqe لابوكيه

This App deserves every penny! With its amazing features and incredibly quick support from Johannes, the Arabic Translation of my store works like charm. This app solved all my problems with shopify and its language option issues. Highly recommended even for non-latin languages: Like Hebrew, Arabic, etc..

Update :

This is my second review after months of using this app :
My theme had few updates , so some translations needed to be adjusted and updated as well. As soon as I posted the issue to the support, the reply and fix was very quick. I can surely say that there is nothing you can not translate (and style for right to left languages: Arabic , Hebrew…etc) with this App. Even if you have internationalized theme features you STILL need this App for fully translated web store.

happypaws

Superb customer support. Johannes is quick to respond and no request is too much bother. For my Swiss market a trilingual website is vital and langify's simple set up makes it a painless process to get started. I like that I can have as many different languages as I like for the one fixed monthly cost. No problems at all with this app so far and would highly recommend.

TigerLilly Shop

Costumer service is Brilliant. Needed help and within minutes, not to say seconds, after my request got an answer, and then my problem was sorted.

ABSOLUTELY RECOMMENDED!!!

Now I can reach more countries and potential buyers with this awesome app!

Sinchronic

This app is absolutely brilliant. Langify takes an incredibly complicated matter and makes it quite possibly as simple as one could. It literally sifts through all your website's coding (so that you don't have to) and digs out all the things that you need to translate.

Of course there is always someone who can find flaws in an app but Johannes is really helpful should you have any problems.

This app does exactly what almost everyone on Shopify needs - simplify - less time on the nitty gritty coding and web management and more time selling!

Download the app, translate what it tells you to and boom, you've just created a multilingual website without even having to think.

INSILKWETRUST

You get exactly what it promises, for a reduced price, it´s easy to work with, and best of all, with a fantastic support.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!