langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

TigerLilly Shop

Costumer service is Brilliant. Needed help and within minutes, not to say seconds, after my request got an answer, and then my problem was sorted.

ABSOLUTELY RECOMMENDED!!!

Now I can reach more countries and potential buyers with this awesome app!

Sinchronic

This app is absolutely brilliant. Langify takes an incredibly complicated matter and makes it quite possibly as simple as one could. It literally sifts through all your website's coding (so that you don't have to) and digs out all the things that you need to translate.

Of course there is always someone who can find flaws in an app but Johannes is really helpful should you have any problems.

This app does exactly what almost everyone on Shopify needs - simplify - less time on the nitty gritty coding and web management and more time selling!

Download the app, translate what it tells you to and boom, you've just created a multilingual website without even having to think.

INSILKWETRUST

You get exactly what it promises, for a reduced price, it´s easy to work with, and best of all, with a fantastic support.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Gonzalo Yuste (Madrid/Spain)
INSILKWETRUST

Enspirar

This app is amazing if you have your website in several languages! I had been looking for an app like this for months and now I found that this is exactly what I was looking for! It works perfectly and you can customize it as much as you want.
The service is absolutely fantastic. Johannes helped me in every doubt I had and even did the work that I couldn't do. So I absolutely recommend this app!
Thank you very much Johannes! Your help was crucial for me!

beyondBeanie

Beyond happy with langify and its customer support team!

This tool is extremely helpful for business like ours that are based in Europe and deal with clients from different nationalities.

frankbody europe || coffee scrub

Langify allowed our business to translate the website into multiple languages with complete ease and accuracy. Johannes' customer support was also fantastic. Highly recommend.

AitoNordic

Not only a great app (easy to use and powerful), but also an outstanding support. Posted a help request, got an answer after 8 minutes. And I also got help with a little bug in my site!

VezzaUnderwear.com

If you need to have your site available in more then one language, this is the way to go! It is pretty simple to use but if you are not sure, there is a little guide to help you along the way. At some point we had a little bug.... the add to cart button was not translating properly. Johannes was really quick with helping us solve it. Great app! Great support! Worth the money!

La boutique Katzard

Fantastic support and excellent product. Highly recommended.

Poolrite®

Of equal and outstanding measure is where both the software and the service is classed when it comes to langify. Johannes is tremendously attentive and quickly solved any tweaks that needed to be made to our site. We have effortless turned our English only site to a multilingual (now English, French and Spanish) and multi regional resource for our company. I highly recommend using this app and feel absolutely confident having Johannes by your side to ensure a positive outcome.

Paul Wilkie