langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

NIU Pre-sale

extremely buggy app, takes ages to load and doesn't register several strings that are clearly translated.
Translations regularly jump back to old versions. our shop has lost 1000's of dollars in sales because of this app. 100% not recommended, steer away

lightfulname

If the products are edited through some third app, then don't use this app! It is terrible that now we have to translate each option one by one, and again and again since the one option has different parameters in different pages. I tried to asked help for this, and they just unable to solove this problem currently.

Urbanlife.site

Bad experience with this application, I have contacted them to solve problems with some translations on my site, but they have made adjustments that have caused my website in the English version to load very very slowly, now they do not respond and left me with a tremendous problem without solving !!

Maizone TR

Version 2 is really slow, not loading, not saving. Sometimes working, sometimes loading forever.....

TMINCHI

I just uninstalled this app, but the code of langify still stuck in my website. This app is very bad! How can i delete all the code?

dattelpalme.com

Support⭐️✰✰✰✰
I gave them access to my shop, and they can't help you because I need to contact other app developer to remove their codes. What a joke.

App ⭐️✰✰✰✰
I translated my texts and did everything according to the instructions and still it doesn't work. It is better to translate manually than to use such an app.

Usability ⭐️✰✰✰✰
At some point, you just click around because nothing works. Even the imported CSV files are not transferred correctly.

Documentation ⭐️✰✰✰✰
The site is overloaded with texts. Where to start?

Waste of time. In the end of my road the support was telling me our app is not integrated with other apps.

Boutique Maman

I Dont know why it got so many positive reviews :
1- It has 0 videos tutorials on how to use i didnt find any other video to show one simple things : HOW TO PREVIEW your WORK and could not receive it
2- Sent a message 3 days ago and response from support
3- This is not a translation App , it is a page duplicator ( you Must translate the pages yourself )
any way total waist of my time

MACKEENE

I tried to uninstall it, as I don't need it right now but maybe later.
Impossible to have it perfectly uninstall.
Many files are bugging my website.

SO BE CAREFUL BEFORE INSTALLING.

Maybe langify can help me ?

lllozeau

Be cautious if you are planning using this App with a page builder App as Pagefly. You will LOSE all your translation. Langify translates content (like titles, product description, etc), and then stores it in Metafields. PageFly creates custom layout pages via alternate templates. The alternate templates contain hard coded content, and won't have any of the langify Liquid logic, nor be pulling in the metafields that Langify creates. When you reach to them, basically they are putting fault on others and keep saying there will have an update to improve their App...well that's been 2 months that I am said so. There customer service is ok.

Trend-Compass

I wanted to test it and now my shop code is full with langify code. I opened a ticket to remove it but they didn't answer. I reccomend to install the translation app "WeGlot". Langify does not translate many buttons like the checkout button. It is the most important one. My search function doesn't work after installing langify and the language switcher is very bad. Don't use this app

Previous 1 3 4