langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

diy-bügelperlen

Time spent using app 1 minute

We, like many others here, have lost a lot of money on this app. We can only strongly warn everyone here to install this app. We have explained to support that the languages are sporadically changed simply by the app, they don't seem to care. If you do not want to lose money and customers, do not install this app.

malennachzahlen-erwachsene

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Attention: Do not install this app under any circumstances, it almost destroyed our entire store. The translations are not automatic.

Diamond Painting - Das Original

Location Germany

I am very sorry but this app is a horror experience for us. We lost a lot of money, support is very slow, I told support how important it is. It took me almost a week now to translate everything with this app. Actually I should take money for the hours of work, you can't imagine how much work it was, the app has errors everywhere and texts are not translated. Since the translation was changed all at once, we had very high Google Ads costs. I despair with this app and really can only strongly advise everyone not to install this app. This app almost broke our entire Shopify store, I even ended up begging support to help us after all, nothing happened. If you wanted to save yourself a lot of stress and aggravation, please do not install this app. Go to the competition, really. For me this app was like a horror movie and I almost lost my mind.

Happy Sprinkles

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I am sorry, but this really is the worst app on the shopify market. Incredibly slow, but the worst thing ist the auto translate functionality. The app has translated our native language. Perfect texts were turned into shit. We had to manually update all texts again. No option to revert auto translated texts.

Sens Foods

Time spent using app About 2 years

Terrible customer support. The translations of our main market are down for 3 weeks due to a technical issue on Langify side. The customer service takes too long to respond to a critical topic that was even caused by an update on their side. We are losing business and they don't seem to even care about answering back after reporting the issue 4 times.

Branni Pets

Location Spain

Very disappointing. Very slow and now we have been translating from Spanish to English for 3 hours and my Spanish website is half in English. It is really frustrating and time consuming when a paid application has to work without compromising the work already done. I do not recommend it at all.

LOU.EARL

horrible. tried it twice. glitchy both times. after customizing and saving settings, the customizations still didn't show properly. you also have to go in to each product and details to translate everything. don't recommend this. not sure where all of the high reviews came from.

March 18, 2022

Thank you for your honest feedback and sorry for the inconvenience!

1. Depending on the theme that you are using there definitely are some cases where it requires some custom code modifications to integrate the language switcher in such a way that it feels and looks like a native part of your theme!

Our support team is here to assist 24/7 so this could have been solved in no time (just get in touch!) :)

2. You can export all your translatable content from within langify in several formats and import the translated file again.

Mind and Body Health Consultancy Pte Ltd

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It was all working well when it starts to do /zh/zh/zh/zh/zh/zh/zh/zh/zh/zh/zh/zh, now, I am going to switch to another app.

March 18, 2022

Thank you for your review and sorry for the inconvenience!

Shopify rolled out Shopify Markets and in some cases our language switcher does not play well with it out of the box! We're working on a fix for this and will deploy a corresponding update soon!

Next time I'd suggest getting in touch with our support team which would have fixed this in no time ;)

William Walker

Time spent using app About 3 years

Slowest App I have ever seen on the app store. Sometimes takes 10-15 min for the page to load. Can definitely not recommend this app.

November 13, 2021

Hey - probably too late but we've switched servers to improve loading times a lot! Please reach out to us if you want to give it another chance!

Meillart

Location France

We use this app but we are very unsatisfied by the service.
Langify continuously adds a lot of code to every page, even if we do not use it on those pages. Our developper has several times tried to discuss this issue with them but unsuccessfully.

November 13, 2021

Hey! You reached out to us once and left the conversation with some "..everything is ok" before leaving this bad review! Beside that I got back to you with instructions on how to prevent langify adding code (which, by default, is disabled anyway). What's your intention?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6