langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Boutique Maman

I Dont know why it got so many positive reviews :
1- It has 0 videos tutorials on how to use i didnt find any other video to show one simple things : HOW TO PREVIEW your WORK and could not receive it
2- Sent a message 3 days ago and response from support
3- This is not a translation App , it is a page duplicator ( you Must translate the pages yourself )
any way total waist of my time

Naughty Linen

I had this app installed and paying for it since one year - I've never managed to finish the translation. Super complicated and user un-friendly - you have to translate every single word even if it's the same word (button) all over the shop - how stupid is that? Really don't understand how this app is having such good reviews, such a waste of time.

Trying to get in touch with support since a week - no luck.

MACKEENE

I tried to uninstall it, as I don't need it right now but maybe later.
Impossible to have it perfectly uninstall.
Many files are bugging my website.

SO BE CAREFUL BEFORE INSTALLING.

Maybe langify can help me ?

lllozeau

Be cautious if you are planning using this App with a page builder App as Pagefly. You will LOSE all your translation. Langify translates content (like titles, product description, etc), and then stores it in Metafields. PageFly creates custom layout pages via alternate templates. The alternate templates contain hard coded content, and won't have any of the langify Liquid logic, nor be pulling in the metafields that Langify creates. When you reach to them, basically they are putting fault on others and keep saying there will have an update to improve their App...well that's been 2 months that I am said so. There customer service is ok.

Trend-Compass

I wanted to test it and now my shop code is full with langify code. I opened a ticket to remove it but they didn't answer. I reccomend to install the translation app "WeGlot". Langify does not translate many buttons like the checkout button. It is the most important one. My search function doesn't work after installing langify and the language switcher is very bad. Don't use this app

Famme

It works, but leaves so much garbage when uninstalled. It can translate into different languages based on different domains.

EDIT: Putting 1, so much garbage....

Brands Dropship Best Fashion Brands - Dropship

Internal server error twice during setup of this App i don't rely on that sorry have to find another solution.

Thanks for the trial

VYREU

This app messed up my whole shop, i have to close it now.
The support wanted to help and remove the code completely, now the shop is even worse and I got charged again for the app.

If you install it, there's no way back!

imcwo

Very bad, let my shop mess up.Make my interface messy and hard to recover.I used this app, which caused my shopify shop interface to be confused.

Estilo Uno

Plagued with problems, after months trying to make it work I decided to uninstall it, but and even that is causing errors. The app is stuck in my code, very bad experience and poor support.
I will be complaining to Shopify. I have been using Shopify apps for a few years, this is the only time I have had such a bad experience.
UPDATE 11/13: After the developers FINALLY logged in to my store and deleted their app, they DELETED THE WRONG VERSION. I specifically asked them to remove the Spanish version (in writing via email) and they did exactly the opposite. ALL MY INFORMACION IS GONE. I cannot believe the level of incompetence!

Previous 1 3