langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Whatever Unique Store

I had some great help / support! the app looks a bit complicated from the start, but with their great support it helpt me a lott!

Naughty Linen

I love the idea of the app, the support team was very helpful and it has great potential. Just need some optimization, not so user-friendly yet. I feel bad for bothering the developers all the time - with optimization user could do changes easily by themselves. Will keep the review updating!

Latelier Candide

The app was ok. I used it for 2 months and removed it because the translation interface was not user friendly.

Feine Dame

Too difficult to install, took down my page while uninstalling. GTranslate does not do the same job - but works fine and is easily installed.
------
Appendix: after uninstalling I contacted the langify-team. Their support was excellent and very friendly, they helped me restoring my old theme-files quickly.
A five star service!

Goachi

Wasn't easy uninstalling the app, but with some help of the langify support team, I was able to uninstall the app. I tried the app, but people only read the English version, so we decided to cancel our subscription.

Neurospa

**WARNING**
Before publishing translation:
Duplicate your theme and test with the copy to avoid datas loss.
This app just deleted all our files and replaced the whole site with a blank page.
The support department answered in less than 24 hours and helped recover the template.. Make sure you duplicate your theme!
**WARNING**