langify

langify

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
langify GmbH & Co. KG
4.7
August 16, 2022

It's very slow to open langify. It can't be opened for more than ten minutes.It's very slow to open langify. It can't be opened for more than ten minutes.

godes
China
Time spent using app: 7 days
May 15, 2022

App loads for few minutes after opening or moving in the app itself which kills working speed completely. On the other hand i have to say that its the best app when it comes to understanding since you can find everything you need.
Auto translate works great, other apps can be translated too. So far so good, just the loading times..

KAMAN
Germany
Time spent using app: 30 days
Edited March 11, 2022

Update: The support team reached out quickly and helped resolve the issue. They were very knowledgeable. I still think setup, onboarding process, and compatibility with shopify markets could be improved-no shop owner should have his store go down for a whole day as soon as an app is installed. But I do appreciate that they are able to fix issues quickly. Still need to push translations live before I can make a definitive conclusion about this app. __________________________
Original:
Made my site go down for a whole day. After I installed it, any link on my site directed to this subfolder with a 404 error: /eg-en/eg-en//eg-en/eg-en//eg-en/eg-en//eg-en/eg-en//eg-en/eg-en/ After I deleted the app, the problem went away. In addition, the app loads a bit slowly and certain editing certain categories such as metafields will freeze the app.

Reveil
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 13, 2021

I Install this App, then I want to try other translate App, so I delete it, but the code still show on our first page. Today I have send the email for them, and request them to delete the code, I am waiting for them, let me send the update reviews after they works!

Albenth Optics
China
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
langify GmbH & Co. KG replied November 13, 2021

... and so we did on a weekend immediately. All code has been removed. Your review stays. Reached out to you several times - no reply.

July 12, 2021

The app was working perfectly but has some serious issues lately. Trying to enter the app, it loads for a minute and then crashes. If I manage to load the app then it just continues to load every page for ages. I am hoping this will be fixed soon.

Mura Pehnec