langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

nom-studios

ı used this app to translate the texts on my website into Turkish. I really like how organized the dashboard and general use is. It could've been better if there wasn't any code related instructions. It's helpful and convenient to use. nice!

Palomaz

Great app, very handy and easy to use. Also, the support team answers questions very quickly! I recommend this app.

Nando Barcelona

well i had a problem to set this app in my shop and i contacted to the costumer service and is awesome, they helped me to set up the app in my shop, really fast and effective, I am using this application for about 1 year, and i totally recomend

Threads by Caroline

Have used this app for a couple of years now. I sometimes have issues with text not being translated but overall I'm very happy with the app.
On a couple of occasions I've reached out to customer service and have always received super fast and very helpful responses (5 stars for customer service!).

Jensen Store

Great support team when issues come up. And for the most part it works well. Some minor things could be fixed but good overall, and FREE!

Stampe pels

Good customer service. Always available to help even in weekends. The price could be a bit cheaper.

COSTIERA CAFFE&DESIGN

The support team was very helpful and kind. Super nice working with them!
The app is very good even if there are some points not very clear

uchuchu

I'm not always super satisfied with the app in itself but I have to say that the customer service is unique and very fast so overall I'm satisfied

Scalpers Company

We had several questions and his technical team answered it satisfactorily, quickly and efficiently. 5 starts!

Babbel

We have a shop in 5 languages and had quite some struggles to get every part translated correctly, especially when our content changed frequently. We were almost about to quit the app. Now that our content is changed less frequently, and since the support got better and we are hoping this trend continues so that we can keep Langify.

Previous 1 3