langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Jensen Store

Great support team when issues come up. And for the most part it works well. Some minor things could be fixed but good overall, and FREE!

Stampe pels

Good customer service. Always available to help even in weekends. The price could be a bit cheaper.

COSTIERA CAFFE&DESIGN

The support team was very helpful and kind. Super nice working with them!
The app is very good even if there are some points not very clear

uchuchu

I'm not always super satisfied with the app in itself but I have to say that the customer service is unique and very fast so overall I'm satisfied

Scalpers Company

We had several questions and his technical team answered it satisfactorily, quickly and efficiently. 5 starts!

Babbel

We have a shop in 5 languages and had quite some struggles to get every part translated correctly, especially when our content changed frequently. We were almost about to quit the app. Now that our content is changed less frequently, and since the support got better and we are hoping this trend continues so that we can keep Langify.

BEVERLY SMART

As a non html savvy person I find this app pretty easy to use. It makes the whole translation business easier, and I much prefer to do my own translations that have a translation automatically generated à la Google, which is still not good enough. The customer service is excellent and fast, even on a Saturday! Translating the customer notifications is more complicated as you have to get into the html and I'm crossing my fingers I got it right, but I am assured by Langify that they hope to provide a similar service to the rest of their features soon, and that would be much appreciated for a paying service. All in all, very good.

Oxford Style

Had an issue with language switcher the team quickly fixed. I like this app as it doesn't have view limits or language limitations.
I recommend langify team to add app feature so shop owners can move their own language switcher on the page than needing to ask for support.
There is ALOT of work also involved in translating page by page. Maybe some auto-translate feature can make life easier in saving time so we can just adjust areas with errors
But once everything is set up, this app is brilliant and stable.

ChufaChoc

The app is great, pretty powerful. The best thing about it though, compared to other apps, is the superb support you get from the team. Very responsive and very competent help desk! They went out of their way every time to help with my requests.

ZEAVIDA

Not a cheap app but it works well. Reasonably easy to set up and use. When I have been stuck and don't know what to do or encounter a problem where something isn't working properly, the support team are usually very quick to respond and help with instructions or fix any problem.

Previous 1 3