langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Artha Collections

This app has been easy to use to help us keep our translations up to date. Best of all when we have questions the support team is very responsive and super helpful!

iopool

The app is a little slow but damn, they've a VERY fast and VERY efficient support team! Recommended.

plnktn.

Langify works fine for our website. Customer support is quick and efficient. The only thing that could be more efficient is the search bar. It directs you to the correct section, but not to the specific line. Sometimes this takes quite some time to find within a section.

Triumph Hong Kong

Great support service, able to provide solution within 24 hours. Overall the app is very easy to use.

Tokikoa Farms

I had some issues with the app but they were very quick to respond. I will write another review after we launch to let you all know how the product is treating us in the long term.

Marie Laure Chamorel

Just the loading of the apps sometimes little bit slow, but the Support team is fast response, and awesome! keep it up!

uresta

Took some time getting used to it, but after a while became easy to use. Very good value for money. Fantastic customer support - responses came nearly real time.

Mia Bijoux

Support is most of the time very quick and effective! We recently changed to Langify V2 and it's great! I would recommand Langify instead of Weglot.

Food For Life

This is not the first time we have problem with Langify, I wont say it is an amazing APP but I have to say the Support team is amazing, super quick response, resolve problem in a minute, amazing team!

JENEST

Friendly support who helped me. Very happy with the results. They helped me with the coding on the website. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5