langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial.

Michal Gelbard

A perfect translation plugin. Really easy to use and the results are just perfect. The support is awesome, solving your issues in hours.

Teaology Skincare

Love this app and easy to use. If I need help with something the team always answer really fast and give me great advice to fix my issue.

Bluesun solar system online shop

There are some problems encountered when using the product, the team responded and solved the problem in a timely manner. I like it

Nasig Masr

amazing support totally recommended it solve a lot of my problem to translate my shop to Arabic and also it translate the images Amazing

Tact Gearz Inc.

I can't get over how great the service is... very hard to come by these days. Thanks to Jack for helping me out!! Would recommend this app for translations to anyone.

RACINES ÉCO

FANTASTIC APP! Very easy to use and translate the website and the customer service is A1! Thanks to Michael and Francesco for their support with the language switcher recently!

F40C4TMP

Thanks for the enthusiastic help of the customer service. Every time I encounter a problem, they always reply to me in time and patiently help me solve the problem.

GRAY MATTERS

Great app to have your website translated in multiple languages! The customer service is very helpful and will fix any issue you might across. Highly recommended!

ANIQ

Such a good customer support. They helped me at so many technical problems of my theme. WOW, 5 stars!

Valérie Simon

Great app for translation and their customer service is one of the best by far that I have worked with . I recommend this app ! 10/10

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 118 119