langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Veinage

Langify is an easy to configure translation tool for your store. Customer service is where they really shine - they are so fast and efficient it will make your head spin.

Yon-Ka Canada

As a combany based in Canada, Langify is essential to our businesss so that we can a bilingual website. Langify super easy to use and they have an excellent customer service!

ALLasleep.ca

We use this app all the time for our online store. The support team are able to resolve most problems the same day. More complicated issues (like custom content or requests) usually don't take more than a couple days.

The app content is easy to use and broken down in categories like your admin page, allowing you to see your descriptions in the original language to be able to do the translation directly in the app. Also includes an auto translate option for easy to translate sections.

Cacto LLC

Fantastic support. They get to you within minutes. When it comes to exporting translations I wished the formats .cvs and .po were more user friendly. But overall Langify is great!

Kid's Stuff [Trucs d'enfants]

I used the app for 5 months now and it works wonderfully! Super easy to use and if needed, the help support is quick on reply and helped me translate other apps. Love Langify!

Gadget Hero

Their support is amazing and they take their time to solve any issues. The price of the app is fair, I highly recommend to use this app to translate this your website.

Phoenix Sweets

Have been using this app to provide dual languages version (English and Chinese) in Hong Kong. Working good and they provide prompt support if needed.

Comma Sleep

Their Support is SUPER helpful and react RELLY quick. That’s the exact services we need nowadays when dealing with online biz. What else do you need except a nice helping hand when you are facing some tech issue? Thanks Langify!

Metalomania

Living in Canada with 2 official languages, this app is perfect. Have been using it for 3 years so far and we had NO problems.

I had to contact support once and they got back to me in less than 30 minutes, which I appreciated.

Aux p'tits cadeaux

Very good support service from Tony ! Thank you for your help ! :) Very good aps to tranlate a website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98