LangShop ‑ Language & Currency

LangShop ‑ Language & Currency

by DevIT

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages!

Meritum Design - możesz więcej

the app is great - saved a lot of time and work.
the support is even better - quickly and to the point.

Shop Arable

Not only is this app great (though the auto-translation can only be as good as automatic translators), but the support is fantastic! I'm used to getting nearly immediate responses from their team. Looking forward to some new features being added over the next month or two. Finally, coming back to automatic translations: if you're running a really serious business or have technical product descriptions, expect to pony up extra for a professional translation service (easily supported by LangShop). Thanks everybody!

COOL n NICE SHOP

I have tested the app , did not fit my needs but when an issue was created upon uninstallation i received great support from the team there and completely solved my issue.

Ugira LT

Using this app I was able to translate completely all the content in my shop including cart, checkout pages as well as 3-rd party app texts.
I had a few questions and langshop support team was amazing, reacted very fast and gave me answers immediatelly.
Thank you langshop team! :)

Bark & Miau - Loja Online de Animais

Translating an online store requires a lot of patience... Thanks to the amazing support of this app we have managed to do it. We highly recommend this app - it works with no bugs and you can always count on really fast answer to any question directed to the support (90% on the same day). They never fail!

Esprit de l'Himalaya

My website had some complexities that obliged us to be creative to completely translate the whole content. I cannot say enough about the quality of the assistance I received from Taras and Sergey. They had the patience of Gods! I asked for their help many times and their support was par excellence.

Stilnest DE

We have been using the app for 3 months now for two languages.
Advantages:
- Very good and fast support (chat and email). They solve any issue connected to the app.
- A lot of abilities to translate. You can translate everything Shopify related. For the app that they don‘t have an integration with you can use dynamic translations.
- Ability to import/export CSV files. So if you don‘t want to use an automatic translation you are able to import the file with translations for product, collection, pages, and blog.
- Ability to customize language switcher (but you need coding skills for that).
Disadvantages:
- No integrations with other apps (but as far as I know LS developers are working on it). So to translate other apps you need to use Dynamic translations what works not for everything you need to translate and the original language is visible for some milliseconds (because the translation needs some time to be loaded).
- The LangShop 1.0 app is very slow. You have to spend some time waiting for the page to load inside the app (don‘t know if it was fixed in LangShop 2.0).
- Hard to uninstall. If you want to uninstall the app from your theme you need to have a backup theme without app‘s code. The code is integrated into every part of the theme code so it is very complex to clear it up from there.

Even though it is not perfect if you expect a very high-quality website it is a good choice among existing language apps.

www.laimer.bz

UPDATE: Had more chance to test the app and we're really happy with it, it works great and the customer support is really fast and helpful! :-)

Have been testing this app for a few days now and upt o now it's great - does exactly what it is supposed to do and has many possibilities in order to personalise and adapt it to our store. Also customer support is great!

Druids Golf

This app is fantastic! Taras was very helpful in the setup of the app :) We highly recomend this app!

www.pshh.co.il

a great app with lots of options! what i rly love about it, it does automatic SEO to translated languages and the support team is rly great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14