Language translator ‑ LangShop

Language translator ‑ LangShop

Forfait gratuit disponible. Essai gratuit de 14 jours.
Note (4,7)
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
526 avis
25 janvier 2023

A Big Thank You to Lilia and the team for their Great Help and Availability.
They Fixed all the issues i had.
Lilia was responding very fast . Thank you again. EXCELLENT service, a FIVE Stars.

Kedomax Social Media Store
Israël
Aheadworks a répondu 25 janvier 2023

Hello!
Thank you for your feedback.
We are happy that our customer service is helpful, and you're enjoying our app :)

Please contact us again any questions arise.
Langshop Team.

4 janvier 2023

Great app, it does exactly what it says it does, Support however is top notch - Vitalina in particular, i honestly did circles on her nerves yet she solved my issues and was polite and kind all the way!

Forever Affection
Bulgarie
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 1 jour
Aheadworks a répondu 4 janvier 2023

Hello!

Thank you for such a great review. Happy to hear that you are satisfied with our app and support team!

Always happy to help!

Have a good one.

10 décembre 2022

A big thank you to Max and Iegor for their Big Help and Availability. I got a Prompt reply to my request and rapid resolve. Thank you again. EXCELLENT service, a FIVE Stars.

SAZZU
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ 5 ans
Aheadworks a répondu 22 janvier 2023

Hi!
Thank you very much for such good words!
Our team is always here if you need some help and ready to provide you with the best experience!

Best regards

7 décembre 2022

I've been using a few different translating apps and I like this one the best so far.
User-friendly and decent pricing. Good value for what you get!

Salty Vibes
Pays-Bas
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ 2 mois
Aheadworks a répondu 7 décembre 2022

Hello!
Thank you for your wonderful feedback :)
We'll do our best to keep the service on a high level to make our customers happy.

Langshop Team

6 décembre 2022

Their support team is great! Helped me fast and easy! Can only say, its worth having this app... Thanks Max for your help

Saga-copenhagen.com
Danemark
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 6 mois
Aheadworks a répondu 6 décembre 2022

Good evening Saga Copenhagen team, thank you for the review and for your kind words regarding the app and work of our support team!

Be sure that we're always happy to help and/or navigate you through the settings and features of our app.

Thank you once again, it's highly appreciated.

2 décembre 2022

A great app, Meets my expectations and if I have any questions I will be helped quickly and clearly. Highly recommended.

Mardeza
Pays-Bas
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 21 jours
Aheadworks a répondu 2 décembre 2022

Hello Mardeza Team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback.
Our staff always enjoys reading reviews such as the one you left us!
It lets us know we are making customers happy and doing something right! Please, let us know if there is anything else you need.

24 novembre 2022

The support is very attentive and follows up promptly and accurately.
I highly recommend this company (application) because they are available even on short notice.

commmonsmart
Japon
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 8 mois
Aheadworks a répondu 24 novembre 2022

Hello!
We are more than happy to help 24/7 in case any questions occur.
Please do not hesitate to contact us again ;)

Langshop Team.

12 novembre 2022

I use the free tier and am very happy with it. I mean, one cannot really complain about something that works alright and you don't have to pay for it. That being said, I would like to send a big shoutout to the support team! Super nice, quick and they really solved my problem. Even though I don't pay for it yet. So, yes, pretty cool!

Taverna da Ilsa
Allemagne
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 3 mois
Aheadworks a répondu 18 novembre 2022

Hello Taverna da Ilsa Team,

Thank you so much for sparing a minute and leaving this positive review!
We're pleased to hear that you enjoy using our app and are satisfied with our customer support.

We hope LangShop will enable you in flourishing your business and attracting new customers!

LangShop Team

10 novembre 2022

客服服務很好,擁有很專業的產品知識,能夠迅速解決我的問題
軟體價格也很合理,需要即時轉換貨幣和語言,我嘗試了不下10種不同的軟體,只有這款最讓我安心,且任何回覆都很即時,滿足我的需求。 客服支持專員---Maxim也非常專業,有禮貌
有你們當我的後盾,我非常榮幸。

知性女人 Femme Elegante
Taïwan
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 7 jours
Aheadworks a répondu 10 novembre 2022

Hello there!

Thank you very very much for such a great and pleasant review! We really appreciate it. It's really nice to read such feedback from our users.

I do hope that you continue using our app and enjoy its functionality. We'll surely continue of doing our best to provide the best service possible.

Should any questions appear- you can always contact us in chat or via email.

Have a good one!

3 novembre 2022

Das Team von Langshop ist Tag und Nacht für seine Kunden im Einsatz. Kompetent, schnell, vertrauenswürdig und die Lösung ist am Ende immer 100%

DIMACCI
Allemagne
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Presque 2 ans
Aheadworks a répondu 3 novembre 2022

Guten Tag.

Vielen Dank für so nette Worte. Wir tun wirklich unser Bestes, um sicherzustellen, dass unsere Kunden mit uns und unserer App zufrieden sind.

Haben Sie einen schönen Tag.