Translate&Currency ‑ LangShop

Translate&Currency ‑ LangShop

by LangShop

Translate your store into multiple languages!

mybagsolutions

Excellent app , great customer service !! They responded so quickly to my demands and the services are top notch . i would absolutely recommend them

July 5, 2020

Hi Mybagsolutions!
Thank you sooo much for your review! We'll do our best to provide top-notch app and services further on.
Best regards,
Langshop Team.

IACDP

Great app, easy to install and to start to work with. LangShop Support was top notch and responded quickly and completely to each request. Thank you for the assistance.

July 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. This is the highest motivation for us. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We are always at your service.

spikeballeurope

Excellent app. The best thing is the fantastic customer service: it's super quick to get in touch with the team and they are incredibly helpful. Would highly recommend.

July 1, 2020

Thank you for your kind feedback! We'll continue improving the app and the service further and hope that you'll enjoy the features that we provide.

LePoint

I do not usually post review but these guys definitely deserve five stars. Taras helped me until I was 100% happy about the integration of my switchers. Translation is great and Currencies work smoothly !!! thank you guys

Dear LePoint,
Thanks for your high grade! It was a pleasure to help you. We are glad to know that our app met your needs.

bigshipdubai

I used your app and it is really flexible and reliable on use.Thanks for your support and help.I really appreciate with your work.

Hello,
Thanks for your review. We are glad to know that you are enjoying the app. We are always glad to assist you in case of any questions or concerns.

Spreeglee.com

Great app with reliable customer service. Quick to response and very helpful. If you are looking to make a multi language site, LangShop seem to be a safe choice.

June 26, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! We are doing our best to make the app work better and meet all the needs of an international business.

FORBETTERSHOPS.COM

i spoke with your very friendly chat agent taras. he helped us out big time. next to this, the app is great.

June 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the app. Feel free to contact us 24/7 if you require assistance or have any additional questions.

Bella Tokyo

Such a fantastic App and I was amazed by their customer service. They were so helpful! Highly recommend. Thank you LangShop team for helping me out x

Dear Bella Tokyo,
Thanks for your kind feedback. We were glad to help you and are always ready to assist you further with any questions or concerns.

Madame Lust

This app is a fantastic, an actual lifesaver!

In my opinion hands down the BEST translation/currency converter app I`ve tried.

I would most definitely recommend this one. Also, the customer service is top notch, extremely helpful and friendly.

Anne.

June 19, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the app!

Pūreprep

Best translation app out there ! muuuuch better than all the ones I've tried. you can translate virtually every widget/app!

Highly recommend

June 19, 2020

Thanks for your comment. We keep working to improve the app further and add more options for translating 3rd party apps content.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20