AI Language Translate LangShop

AI Language Translate LangShop

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Aheadworks
4.7
December 6, 2022

Their support team is great! Helped me fast and easy! Can only say, its worth having this app... Thanks Max for your help

Saga-copenhagen.com
Denmark
Aheadworks replied December 6, 2022

Good evening Saga Copenhagen team, thank you for the review and for your kind words regarding the app and work of our support team!

Be sure that we're always happy to help and/or navigate you through the settings and features of our app.

Thank you once again, it's highly appreciated.

December 2, 2022

A great app, Meets my expectations and if I have any questions I will be helped quickly and clearly. Highly recommended.

Mardeza
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 21 days
Aheadworks replied December 2, 2022

Hello Mardeza Team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback.
Our staff always enjoys reading reviews such as the one you left us!
It lets us know we are making customers happy and doing something right! Please, let us know if there is anything else you need.

November 24, 2022

The support is very attentive and follows up promptly and accurately.
I highly recommend this company (application) because they are available even on short notice.

commmonsmart
Japan
Time spent using app: 8 months
Aheadworks replied November 24, 2022

Hello!
We are more than happy to help 24/7 in case any questions occur.
Please do not hesitate to contact us again ;)

Langshop Team.

November 12, 2022

I use the free tier and am very happy with it. I mean, one cannot really complain about something that works alright and you don't have to pay for it. That being said, I would like to send a big shoutout to the support team! Super nice, quick and they really solved my problem. Even though I don't pay for it yet. So, yes, pretty cool!

Taverna da Ilsa
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
Aheadworks replied November 18, 2022

Hello Taverna da Ilsa Team,

Thank you so much for sparing a minute and leaving this positive review!
We're pleased to hear that you enjoy using our app and are satisfied with our customer support.

We hope LangShop will enable you in flourishing your business and attracting new customers!

LangShop Team

November 10, 2022

客服服務很好,擁有很專業的產品知識,能夠迅速解決我的問題
軟體價格也很合理,需要即時轉換貨幣和語言,我嘗試了不下10種不同的軟體,只有這款最讓我安心,且任何回覆都很即時,滿足我的需求。 客服支持專員---Maxim也非常專業,有禮貌
有你們當我的後盾,我非常榮幸。

知性女人 Femme Elegante
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 7 days
Aheadworks replied November 10, 2022

Hello there!

Thank you very very much for such a great and pleasant review! We really appreciate it. It's really nice to read such feedback from our users.

I do hope that you continue using our app and enjoy its functionality. We'll surely continue of doing our best to provide the best service possible.

Should any questions appear- you can always contact us in chat or via email.

Have a good one!