LangShop

LangShop

by LangShop

Translate content, add language and currency switcher to store

Junggled

Une app indispensable pour un site e-commerce international. La maîtrise de l'app est un peu complexe à mon goût mais le service client est ultra réactif et compétent. Une belle équipe de développeurs et support clients !

January 27, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Chnöpfli GmbH

Great App! It takes some time till it is setup, but after that it just does a great job.
Also Support was very helpful to support us by setting everything up as we need it.
I recommend it!

January 26, 2021

Hi Chnöpfli GmbH,
We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with the Langshop🙌. And we'll definitely keep it up day by day to provide a high-quality service.
Langshop Team.

STAGING Scholastic Canada Virtual Book Fairs

This is the best app available for translations. Their customer support is awesome. LangShop has also made it possible to integrate with other apps that do not offer translation, and to get the output translated.

January 25, 2021

Hi Scholastic Canada Virtual Book Fairs,
Thanks for your review! I'm glad to hear that you liked the app and the features it provides.
Taras.
Langshop Team.

BAUSELE

Awesome support! Solved our translation issue in minutes and taught us how to do the things we didn't know how to do. Perfectly happy with the app. The service is unbelievable and app works perfectly. Highly recommended:)

January 21, 2021

Thank your feedback! Our support team appreciates it! If you have any questions feel free to contact us! We are always at your service!

GAFELL

Super helpful support that worked with us to make sure we got our hreflang tags implemented correctly.

January 20, 2021

Hi GAFELL, thanks for your review. We are glad we could help you with your request. Our 24/7 Support team is always ready to take care of your multilingual store 🤗!
Taras.

art-of-deal

This Language App really helps us a lot with its dynamic and user-friendly interface. Very responsive, very helpful, and very knowledgeable customer service which is more than 5 stars. I can only say.. thanks, guys.

January 18, 2021

Thanks for your review and for your appreciation of our efforts to make the interface simple yet functional. Your words inspire us to continue making the app better.

In White Shop

love this app and fast support which is fantastic! I have been using it for two years now on two different themes. Great support every single time I have a question. Happy customer!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and for being with us for 2 years! We are looking forward to our cooperation and we are always at your service. Feel free to contact us!

warfair

Took a little while to figure everything out, but I am extremely happy with LangShop. Works perfectly, great features and super fast and efficient helpdesk, when help is needed. Give it my full recommendation.

January 11, 2021

Dear Warfair

We are really grateful to you for your feedback. We are glad to know that you are happy with the app and its features. Let us express our gratitude on behalf of the entire Langshop team and wish you all the best in 2021🎆!

SUNMORY

This app for translating is amazing! And the customer service is very patient and helpful.highly recommended

January 9, 2021

Dear SUNMORY,
Thanks for your review☀️! It is really nice to hear that you liked the app we provide. And our Customer Service Team is at your service 24/7 for any questions or help.

FEMME by Alonna Elaine

I really recommend this app, it may seem expensive but you're saving a lot of stress, time, and money in the long run because it's seamless and professional. It integrated really well and on a Sun at 8:30pm I was able to chat directly with a customer service rep. to fix an issue I was having. Translations are a big part of expanding your reach to an international market without having to fully upgrade to multiple domains or Shopify Plus until you're ready.

January 4, 2021

Thank you very much for such a great review. We glad you appreciated our high-quality full-time support :)

Sincerely, LangShop Team