LangShop ‑ Language & Currency

LangShop ‑ Language & Currency

by DevIT

Translate your store into multiple languages!

Extrafgitaly

A Must Have! Simply the best language app! Fantastic App and Great customer Service! Greetings from Italy. Ciao!

Eu More4mini

Great customer support! Tech support is fast, knowledgeable and friendly. Good app, great service and fair price. Very happy.

Au Pays Des Peluches

Hello,
Very nice Support On Skype! I Got a very good Help and my translate bug resolved. Thank you for All i appreciate alot guy like that too good professionnal.

Thanks

Allool

I was using Langify before this app, I'm very glad I made the switch. Langshop is MUCH better, easier and has alot more features. The support team is extremely helpful and they answered to all my questions.

Thanks for this great app.

Beerbazaar

The 3rd language switching app I seriously tried out, and after a few weeks, I gotta say, I'm a HUGE FAN.

Not only does this work MUCH better (loads quicker, looks better aka doesn't load first in Eng and then the other language) and the fact that the support is really responsive and fixes EVERYTHING I've asked of them (small css tweaks, font changes, stuff like that) and they do it quickly.

Which makes a HUGE difference, as the other apps I tried helped a bit, but after a while basically told me to learn how to do it. These guys have been SUPER helpful with everything, and I can't recommend them and this app enough.

Addbike America

I ve used LS support on skype once : very efficient. thanks to the support team

Diagnostica

LangShop makes translating your store to multiple language a breeze. You can get a quick automated translation, which you can fine tune later. It also has a currency switch feature, which means you don't need an extra app for that. Last but not least, their support team was quick to respond and very helpful when I had a question. Highly recommend!

Brs1

Best language app I've tried in Shopify. Also the support is very fast and helpful.

Logical Space Design

Great app
Works Fine
Simple to operate
Gives the options for auto translate and manual translate

Nukacompany

Simply "the app" . Every shop needs this applications.. It works perfectly and it is fully customisable. The support is just great.. I just tell them the problem that I have and they solve it in few time. I'm extremely satisfied about it and I higly recommend this app to anyone that wants his shop in several languages. Every function and section is really well done, congratulations to the developers :)