LangShop ‑ Language & Currency

LangShop ‑ Language & Currency

by DevIT

Translate your store into multiple languages!

Kokanboi

Great application, the auto translate feature is really cool and save a lot of time.
Awesome support, extremely responsive and efficient.
Everything is perfect, highly recommanded app!

Hundehalsbander

Outstanding features and customer support. The app offers everything we needed to easily run multiple stores in Europe with different language and currency.

Dynamic translations is really a killer feature.

At the beginning we had some issues but their super responsive Skype support help us in on time.

If I could I would give you 6 stars guys! :)

Makeal1

Great application features ! and more then that great support Team , they spent almost a day with me to fix my website after an Other developer screwed the Plugin installation ! you really nailed it !

Taksim Clinic

Response was fast with effective action taken, that was really helpful. Thanks a lot.

Vitamins Lv

I normally don't write reviews, but I feel compelled in this case. Langshop is a fantastic app that does the trick and more. What is even more impressive is the amazingly quick and efficient customer support from the developers, that have helped me over and over again with multiple queries. I would highly recommend switching over from competing apps to Langshop if you are looking to setup a multi-lingual webstore.

Stuff For Chaps

What an app, looked at other. Language apps as getting a lot of European traffic to my store and chose Langshop. Not disappointed, easy enough to setup but had a couple of issues which were sorted within minutes by the support team. They even checked my store the next day to check all as ok and came back with suggestions. Ran the app and got sales in Europe the next day. Does exactly what it says it will and worth the money I think, Great app and no I don't work for them.

Trending Gadget

Amazing App! It translates everything with a click of a button! Many thanks to their Support Team. They have been of great help. Try this app, you will be grateful! :)

Tokio Fashion

Super app and support! It is possible to auto-translate and to human edit texts. Easy to install and to work with.
The support is fantastic! They respond even on Saturday evening and do corrections immediately! I tried other translation apps, but this one is the best. Also important for me was no words limitation to say 50000, as by other translation apps. I can only recommend LangShop to everybody. See it in my shop: www.tokyo-outfit.com . LangShop also installs the currency converter for free.
Cheers, Andrei

Viking Merch

Absolutely convinced. Easy stuff. Best language app on the store!

Cdj Natural Beauty

I normally don't write review but Langshop really deserves my praise! I have tried 2 other languages apps but Langshop is the best by far as it allows me to edit and is much easier to use! Also, they offered so much help to me such as making an extra Chinese language and modifing the switchers! The service is really top notch and very accommodating! Love the service!

The only thing I would suggest is to let people know the names of the support team, so that it is more personable. ;)