Language Translator ‑ LangShop

Language Translator ‑ LangShop | Reviews

by Aheadworks

Translate store in multiple languages & convert currency

Shower Curtains Emporium

I have a big multi-language site with perhaps 2000 products. The site is spread over several country domains. Works like a charm. It is as perfect you can get without hiring a team of translators and coders and so on. For the money you pay, it is well worth it.

If I have to make a big update on all products, like in the beginning, yes it will take many many hours for the import to do its work. But again..it is way faster than manual.

Go for it!

WholesaleHenry

I nearly give up on this app, but the support team is on point very good service, its value for money if your not willing to spend the time and money to get the job done your self which could cost as much as £2000 for the amount of languages we need, as such for $17 a month we'll be keeping this for at least the next three years while our company grows,, also if you like Hemp flowers or herbal tea for your website check out http://wholesalehenry.com we have wholesale bulk prices thanks

Giorgio G

I used this app to make my shop in double language. Their Team support is perfect. I really reccomend Langshop to everyone.

Pampshade -Bread Lamp- OnlineShop

Customer service is soooo helpful!!! I cannot let go of this APP!
If I could, I want to chose each language flag design. EX) UK flag to US flag in English.

Look Your Best 4 Less

This app seems daunting at first because of the amount of customisation you can do. But when you get to know it, what you can do it is amazing! And the customer support is the best I have received in a very long time. Very responsive and helpful, even when asking stupid questions! Well worth the download and trial. You will have it up and running in the trial period and you will definitely want to keep it!

BassiniBoutique.it

Ottima app, molto intuitiva e semplice da impostare e gestire. Servizio di assistenza molto attento, veloce e disponibile. Consigliatissimo. In poco tempo negozio multilingue. Grazie di cuore a Sergey e Taras.

WowToolz

Good translation ability.
Langshop is happy to meet so many customers.
  The support is also excellent.

Adelina Brask

By far the best support ever! They can do rocket science and they are patient and very fast. Very easy to use and it translates automatically quite good. The best language app out there

Bundies

LangShop offers great support! Fast responses and real solutions. The app is easy to use and it's easy to add multiple languages.

teybu

Excellent app to make your website multilingual and multi currency I recommend highly and sincerely.
I tested four apps but it's by far the best with online support at the top.
Thanks