Language Translator ‑ LangShop

Language Translator ‑ LangShop | Reviews

by Aheadworks

Translate store in multiple languages & convert currency

zazswiss.ch

I used this app to translate my online store. Very useful app. I recommended to all users without any HTML understanding.

Maiwand Bazar

Langshop is the best app i have ever seen , this is my first time writting review about any shopify App , This App really deserve ,
They have salution for every problem . and thier live chat support team always said YES to my every feature request .
Thanks alot Guys , you are amazing

decovert

Fast help with my problems! Thank you for the service and solving the problems i had! Good app for me

LaserArtisans

Changed from one other translation app to this LangShop. Couple of Small startup problems occured but I am so pleased I received quickly clear answers and solution to my problem from LangShop`s expert. Great Service, thanks. Application seems to fit our needs (multilanguage, multicurrency) pretty well.

Arancinotto

Incredibly complete application. It allows you to customize even the smallest details. Efficient support. I recommend it to everyone.

pistily.com

Great App! Great support! Very helpful.I really appreciate their fantastic work and support to the LangShop team!.

DAY by Granted

When I was using LangShop, some minor problems occurred, such as blog post in the back-end only showed 1 page. However, the team helped to fix these problems fast! I am happy to use LangShop so far. But I have one little suggestion which will be better for people don't know much about coding; users should be able to customize the language switcher div in many ways as the customization is a little bit limited now. But I'm still enjoy using the app.

kawashima the japanstore

Great App! Very helpful and warm support. I run a shopify shop in Japan. I really appreciate their fantastic work and support to the LangShop team!

Diamlvx

Great app. Great support. All the questions were answered. All showed everything explained. The application itself works fast and efficiently!

Rainpal

I have already recommended this app to Shopify. One of the features I really like is the option to set to Browser Language as opposed to IP address/Geo location. At the time which was quite a while ago this app was a much lower cost than the competition and there were very few apps that offered a Browser Language setting. Their support is excellent, they reply in a few hours often less than an hour and their English is good. One query I had they worked there and back to resolve it. I would give them 10 if I could!