Language Translator ‑ LangShop

Translate store in multiple languages & convert currency

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Paleobull

I have not had a good experience with this application and therefore do not recommend it. After uninstalling it is not possible to delete the code that the app adds to the store template. The solution they offer me is that I contact the team responsible for the development of the template so that they can solve the problem for me. Incredible solution.

Britannical

This is a really great app and the support is second to none. I'd highly recommend the app to anyone wanting to make their business truly global.

Danima

Thanks a lot, very good app and very good customer siervices, ready to help me for every small questions.

Thanks a lot.
Emanuela

Euroelectronics.eu

It is what you want from multilanguage shop. Support is very quick and helpful 24/7.................

Sonia Olivieri - La buona cosmesi

Strong app. Great support via chat. Ultra-fast troubleshooting. I highly recommend using it, since the first release is much improved.

zazswiss.ch

I used this app to translate my online store. Very useful app. I recommended to all users without any HTML understanding.

Maiwand Bazar

Langshop is the best app i have ever seen , this is my first time writting review about any shopify App , This App really deserve ,
They have salution for every problem . and thier live chat support team always said YES to my every feature request .
Thanks alot Guys , you are amazing

decovert

Fast help with my problems! Thank you for the service and solving the problems i had! Good app for me

LaserArtisans

Changed from one other translation app to this LangShop. Couple of Small startup problems occured but I am so pleased I received quickly clear answers and solution to my problem from LangShop`s expert. Great Service, thanks. Application seems to fit our needs (multilanguage, multicurrency) pretty well.

Arancinotto

Incredibly complete application. It allows you to customize even the smallest details. Efficient support. I recommend it to everyone.