Language Translator ‑ LangShop

Language Translator ‑ LangShop

by Aheadworks

Translate store in multiple languages and convert currency.

Viking Merch

Absolutely convinced. Easy stuff. Best language app on the store!

Cdj Natural Beauty

I normally don't write review but Langshop really deserves my praise! I have tried 2 other languages apps but Langshop is the best by far as it allows me to edit and is much easier to use! Also, they offered so much help to me such as making an extra Chinese language and modifing the switchers! The service is really top notch and very accommodating! Love the service!

The only thing I would suggest is to let people know the names of the support team, so that it is more personable. ;)

Dolls So Real Inc

I just got this app after having a nightmare with another one (webinterpret). I am absolutely thrilled with the App, the tech support (awesome and fast), pricing and the look of the currency converter and language translation button placement. I've had friends from Spain and Germany check it out and they said the translation is very good and they loved seeing my website in their currency. Since the total amount changes from foreign currenty to dollars at the checkout, LangShop is making a custom pop up/text letting customers know about the change on the checkout page at no extra charge. I have nothing negative to say. Sales are already up overseas.

Gravity Parts

Great app! Don´t understand why it isn´t ranked higher, since it´s really contains all necessary features (even autotranslate using yandex-api) and above asll the support team is very helpful and replies quickly. Top!

Inink

I've tried other Language apps too, but LangShop is by far the best multilingual solution I found for Shopify. Its fully integrated into Shopify control, it feels like a native function of Shopify.
Support is great too! Had a couple of problems but they fixed it for me in no time!

Dowdeswells Delphiniums

Fantastic support, requested help converting some parts of the site over, they had it done on the same day.

Festy Besty

These guys have worked with me from the start to create a custom Language and Currency drop down. Communication is great and alway glad to help. Festy Besty truly appreciates the hard work from LangShop!

Oraldents

Great app & really good customer service!

Extrafgitaly

A Must Have! Simply the best language app! Fantastic App and Great customer Service! Greetings from Italy. Ciao!

Eu More4mini

Great customer support! Tech support is fast, knowledgeable and friendly. Good app, great service and fair price. Very happy.