AI Language Translate LangShop

AI Language Translate LangShop

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Aheadworks
4.7
February 10, 2021

The support of LangShop is exceptional and always helpful. Since we can contact them anytime via chat, there is no waiting to ask for help. If it's in their hands, I always receive suggestions on how to solve things in our store. Highly recommended!

roba
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 months
Aheadworks replied February 10, 2021

Hi Roba,
Thanks for your review. It is a real reward for our Team to hear such kind of feedback😇. We are happy to cooperate with you and will be glad to assist further in case of any questions or concerns.
Sincerely,
Langshop Team.

February 7, 2021

It is impossible to write otherwise: the best support I have encountered on Shopify. No matter who you talk to, it's always great. Very good translations of the store. The best application in this category and the best support. If I could, I would give 6 stars.

gOLD
Poland
Time spent using app: 5 months
Aheadworks replied February 7, 2021

Thank you sooo much for these warm words. We're really happy to be a part of such a great products' spreading process through this multilingual world.

Best wishes to you and your business, appreciate your feedback very much. It keeps us going ahead to be better every day.

February 5, 2021

The after-sales service it's just top the application I just installed it I haven't tried it yet but I can tell you that the after-sales service it's real pros at 1:30am and Sergey he took all the time to solve all the problems thank you very much you are or top

coletteandparis
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
Aheadworks replied February 6, 2021

Thank your feedback! Our support team highly appreciates it! If you have any questions just let us know! We are always at your service!

February 5, 2021

Support of this app is definitely the best Ihaf on shopify, Ivan helped me a lot, very reactiv, efficient and available 24, I use 15 différents apps, never had solutions provided quick as this one... Nothing more to say.. Sorry for my French mistakes, I don't use the app to translate my rating :-)

bateau-immatriculation
France
Time spent using app: 25 days
Aheadworks replied February 5, 2021

Reviews don't get better than this! I'm so pleased to hear that you love our app. We are always at your service :)

Stunning Job !
After trying several multi language apps, this one really stood out. Easy to implement, a clear overview and dashboard of what has been done, and what has to be done. A link with DeepL results in quality translated collections and products. Customer assistance from the dev team was fast, accurate and very helpful both times we needed them. Definitely a recommendation from the Stoked Team. Keep up the good work guys! Keep Riding, Stay Stoked, Pieter-Willem
Founder Stoked

Stoked Boardshop
Belgium
Time spent using app: 15 days
Aheadworks replied February 5, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to publish this review Pieter-Willem!
I'm glad to hear that you had a great customer experience with Langshop. Do not hesitate to contact us at any time you need :)