AI Language Translate LangShop

AI Language Translate LangShop

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
May 23, 2022

I ragazzi dell'assistenza hanno sempre trovato il modo di aiutarmi e di mostrami come meglio usare la loro app, sono sempre disponibili. grazie

MATMA
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Aheadworks replied May 23, 2022

Ciao,

Grazie mille per il tuo feedback! Siamo davvero lieti che ti piaccia la nostra applicazione e il nostro servizio. Se hai bisogno di assistenza, faccelo sapere. Siamo sempre qui per te 24 ore su 24 :)

Ti auguro il meglio,
Squadra Langshop

Edited May 24, 2022

Ive had trouble with Shopify as a CMS system as a whole - cause of theyre restrictive areas. But, Langshop does it all what Shopify can offer, and their faults/featured are limited by Shopify and not the app. Features I miss - Direct checkout also translated from "buy now" button on Dawn - as I understand this "code" is restricted by Shopify. - If you change your primary domain, between languages, the translate doesnt follow - so the "theme" download doesnt work properly after that. - Would like a full "automate translate", that just targets new text and not the whole page. (If the page is already translated professionaly).

Instafollow
Norway
Time spent using app: 2 months
Aheadworks replied May 24, 2022

Hello!
Our entire Team is really grateful to you for your review. We appreciate your cooperation and will do our best to provide you high-quality app and service.
Langshop Team.

May 14, 2022

英語のみで始めたサイトを別の言語に対応させるために使用しました。管理画面、プロ翻訳、CSVによるインポートそれぞれで翻訳が直感的にスムーズに進む仕組みが整っている。サポートも素早く丁寧で助かりました。なぜかエクセルで作成したcsvがうまくインポートできず、テンプレートなどがあれば助かりました。一番うれしいのはスプレッドシートのリンクを入力し、スプレッドシート上でリアルタイムに更新できると良いです。

SAKAI ICHIMONJI MITSUHIDE
Japan
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Aheadworks replied May 14, 2022

Hello!
Thank you for your feedback it's very important for us for further development!
We'll do our best to provide the most efficient service.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again ;)
Have a good one!

May 10, 2022

I had some troubles when launching my new site. I was pleasantly surprised by the support that was provided. Great service!

confidenceforall
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 14 days
Aheadworks replied May 12, 2022

Hello confidenceforall,
Thank you for leaving such a positive review!

We're glad to hear that you've found the required help from our customer support.
I do hope that you continue using our app and enjoy its functionality.
Should any questions appear- you can always contact us in chat or via email.

Best regards,
LangShop Team

May 4, 2022

Maxim, he's one of the best and patient support I've met at shopify.
He answered all the questions in a short amount of time. I love this excellent app, but thanks to him I like this app more.

pocoro
Japan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Aheadworks replied May 4, 2022

Hi!

Thank you so much for your review and for the highest score! We're very happy that our app matched your needs and also that you've found a timely help right when it was needed.

April 28, 2022

Always there to help. I've asked for help several times and they are always available and with qualified support members that actually fix the problems.. Definitely recommend it.

Yourganic Living
Portugal
Time spent using app: 8 months
Aheadworks replied April 28, 2022

Hi!

Thank you so much for you review and for your trust in us and our product.
We're very happy of such a high score of our work.
If you will ever have any questions or issues again you can always get us in touch.

April 28, 2022

works like a charm. I've been using it on several shops and it absolutely does the job ! Export is a bit messy, but still better than native one. I've never gave currency a try tho !

Cosmic goddess store
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
April 26, 2022

J'utilise cette appli sur ma boutique et c'est vraiment topissime, étant débutante j'ai contacté une fois le support via le chat et en un temps record ils m'ont débloqué sur des situations, ils sont très à l'écoute

koiRed
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
Aheadworks replied April 26, 2022

Salut!
Merci beaucoup pour ces mots! Cela signifie beaucoup pour nous! Nous sommes toujours là si vous avez besoin d'aide!
Meilleures salutations

April 26, 2022

easy to install, the translation is much better than other apps, they use deepl translation...and they even translate the checkout. The prices are really decent for the services they provide.

Antonio's Clothing
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Aheadworks replied April 26, 2022

Hi!
We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with our app and it fits all of your needs!
Feel free to contact us if you will have any questions!
Best regards
Langshop app

April 25, 2022

What I like more of this app is first and foremost the outstanding support level provided always timely by the company representatives beyond the app. They have always been very good at explaining how to get the most out of the app and very helpful even in coding our theme to make sure the language selector was placed where we wanted.

AlemaProShop
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Aheadworks replied April 25, 2022

Hello AlemaProShop,

Thank you so much for your feedback and such a kind review!
We truly appreciate your evaluation and are glad to hear that you find our customer service helpful and customer-friendly!

From our side, we keep on providing the top service for our merchants and hope that by using LangShop your store will be even more profitable and gather customers from all over the world!

Best regards,