LangShop ‑ Language & Currency

LangShop ‑ Language & Currency

by DevIT

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages!

FamousRoses.eu

I recommend Lang Shop. An application that solves the problem of multi language translations and SEO for each language. And an Excellent Support !

Elrowear

Great Support Dpt. Quick and effective answer, they edited my template to fix the issues I was having.

Paleobull

LangShop solves the multidomain translation of our ecommerce and the service of the support team is very good.

Britannical

This is a really great app and the support is second to none. I'd highly recommend the app to anyone wanting to make their business truly global.

Danima

Thanks a lot, very good app and very good customer siervices, ready to help me for every small questions.

Thanks a lot.
Emanuela

Sonia Olivieri - La buona cosmesi

Strong app. Great support via chat. Ultra-fast troubleshooting. I highly recommend using it, since the first release is much improved.

zazswiss.ch

I used this app to translate my online store. Very useful app. I recommended to all users without any HTML understanding.

Maiwand Bazar

Langshop is the best app i have ever seen , this is my first time writting review about any shopify App , This App really deserve ,
They have salution for every problem . and thier live chat support team always said YES to my every feature request .
Thanks alot Guys , you are amazing

decovert

Fast help with my problems! Thank you for the service and solving the problems i had! Good app for me

LaserArtisans

Changed from one other translation app to this LangShop. Couple of Small startup problems occured but I am so pleased I received quickly clear answers and solution to my problem from LangShop`s expert. Great Service, thanks. Application seems to fit our needs (multilanguage, multicurrency) pretty well.