Translate&Currency ‑ LangShop

Translate&Currency ‑ LangShop

by LangShop

Translate ALL types of your content & make store multilingual!

LePoint

I do not usually post review but these guys definitely deserve five stars. Taras helped me until I was 100% happy about the integration of my switchers. Translation is great and Currencies work smoothly !!! thank you guys

July 1, 2020

Dear LePoint,
Thanks for your high grade! It was a pleasure to help you. We are glad to know that our app met your needs.

bigshipdubai

I used your app and it is really flexible and reliable on use.Thanks for your support and help.I really appreciate with your work.

July 1, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your review. We are glad to know that you are enjoying the app. We are always glad to assist you in case of any questions or concerns.

Spreeglee.com

Great app with reliable customer service. Quick to response and very helpful. If you are looking to make a multi language site, LangShop seem to be a safe choice.

June 26, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! We are doing our best to make the app work better and meet all the needs of an international business.

FORBETTERSHOPS.COM

i spoke with your very friendly chat agent taras. he helped us out big time. next to this, the app is great.

June 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the app. Feel free to contact us 24/7 if you require assistance or have any additional questions.

Bella Tokyo

Such a fantastic App and I was amazed by their customer service. They were so helpful! Highly recommend. Thank you LangShop team for helping me out x

Dear Bella Tokyo,
Thanks for your kind feedback. We were glad to help you and are always ready to assist you further with any questions or concerns.

Madame Lust

This app is a fantastic, an actual lifesaver!

In my opinion hands down the BEST translation/currency converter app I`ve tried.

I would most definitely recommend this one. Also, the customer service is top notch, extremely helpful and friendly.

Anne.

June 19, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the app!

Pūreprep

Best translation app out there ! muuuuch better than all the ones I've tried. you can translate virtually every widget/app!

Highly recommend

June 19, 2020

Thanks for your comment. We keep working to improve the app further and add more options for translating 3rd party apps content.

Ciao Clothing

The customer support is unreal and the app is so customizable that it should fit your business needs.

June 20, 2020

Thank you so much for this inspiring 5-star review! We are very excited that you are enjoying our app and found it useful. Our support team is here for you anytime.

Glamour Lab kw

Great Software with shopify and great support , they do all there best to help you in same time

thanks

June 20, 2020

Thank you for your amazing review! We appreciate your business. Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries. Our Support Team is available 24-7 via live chat, support@langshop.app, +1 (914) 303-8613.

klinq

Klinq: we used two to three apps for at least two months including weglot ,langfy but always disappointed and faced so many issues. when we start working with lang shop we really felt relieved now we are very satisfied with the app. The support is awesome and their work is incredible. I recommend this app by heart to people who face RTL issues on their site. you can check ours before you proceed Klinq.com. Good luck and Thanks tones to Langshop!

June 12, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a splendid 5-stars review! We appreciate your business with our product and will continue to improve RTL functionality in LangShop...stay tuned!