LangShop ‑ Language & Currency

LangShop ‑ Language & Currency

by DevIT

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages!

Arancinotto

Incredibly complete application. It allows you to customize even the smallest details. Efficient support. I recommend it to everyone.

pistily.com

Great App! Great support! Very helpful.I really appreciate their fantastic work and support to the LangShop team!.

DAY by Granted

When I was using LangShop, some minor problems occurred, such as blog post in the back-end only showed 1 page. However, the team helped to fix these problems fast! I am happy to use LangShop so far. But I have one little suggestion which will be better for people don't know much about coding; users should be able to customize the language switcher div in many ways as the customization is a little bit limited now. But I'm still enjoy using the app.

kawashima the japanstore

Great App! Very helpful and warm support. I run a shopify shop in Japan. I really appreciate their fantastic work and support to the LangShop team!

Diamlvx

Great app. Great support. All the questions were answered. All showed everything explained. The application itself works fast and efficiently!

Rainpal

I have already recommended this app to Shopify. One of the features I really like is the option to set to Browser Language as opposed to IP address/Geo location. At the time which was quite a while ago this app was a much lower cost than the competition and there were very few apps that offered a Browser Language setting. Their support is excellent, they reply in a few hours often less than an hour and their English is good. One query I had they worked there and back to resolve it. I would give them 10 if I could!

Codigopetaccia

Great app! easy to use and install. I had a minor issues with currencies which was immediately taken care by the Devit team. Really helpful and good support.

Tapetenshop Lv

One of "MUST HAVE APPs".
We strongly recommend this APP to everyone who is looking for multi-language tool.

Excellent support - one of the best supports I have ever met.

Отдельное спасибо за техническую поддержку на русском языке!

Olivia Graham Cashmere

Below is my earlier review, which I rated the langshop set up with just 2 stars.

Having used their buildify app (page layout app that works with langshop app) and with all the swift and very helpful customer service, have to be fair and give credit to the team. Am still learning how to use both apps, but am finding buildify creates some lovely pages, was more straight forward to follow and use and yes it is quirky if you are not familiar with page design and I still don't quite follow how the layout can look so different on my working page to the website itself, but such is life and the team for both apps have been quick to reply with answers, screenshots to show the steps to take and so, if you are going to go down this same line - international language website, and using a page layout app - then I can highly recommend these two apps.

Original Review:

Bit mixed at the moment, we have just uploaded this app to our shopify store, and while it will translate the menus etc in the website, it will not translate any pages we created using a third party app - gem pages in this case.

Have spoken with gem pages, and they confirmed, they are not compatible with translation apps. So as many of us do use outside apps to create content/pages etc, and as langshop does not advise you upfront of any issues. Before you buy, before you even download a trial, save yourself the energy and email them with a list of all the apps/page layout apps etc that you use and make sure langshop can actually do the translation you require.

Proactiva Open Arms

The app works great. Is the best of this type.
- Good support