Translate&Currency ‑ LangShop

Translate&Currency ‑ LangShop

by LangShop

Translate ALL types of your content & make store multilingual!

90GRAMMI

no es barata pero lo vale todo. asisitencia 24hr 365 dias de verdad chapeau !!! asombrante! bravo!!!!!!

New Zealand SHOP

Great app, very useful. Would recommend to anyone who is wanting to use several languages on their website. Helpful staff.

VIPSHOPCAMPUS

I appreciate this solution which combines multi language and currency conversion. It works very well and the support is responsive to requests.

ADOGADGETS

Awesome app compatible with language API translation from shopify and multi currency. I found few bugs about automatic redirect according to the customer country and they fixed. GREAT support!

ROUTE 67

The support team is amazing! They sort out every issue I had extremely fast! I would highly recommend this app. Great app plus top star support team!

Popkiller

Very responsive customer support and the app suits all of our needs! They helped us place our language switcher exactly where we wanted it.

Rora

I've used several translating apps but by far this was the best app I've used! I had a problem, but I made an appointment and the problem was solved real smoothly. Thank you

Intima-shop

Great and fast support ! i had a problem with the currencies and my store and the fixed that very quickly and the right way, on a sunday !

your925silver

i have to give 5 stars to this guys because they are BRILLIANT! ive tryed every single app for this, always quit from translating websites, this guys comes possible... also have some 3rd apps integration and suport is AMAZING! chat with them!

Mondello 1962

I recommend using this theme.
It works perfectly and there is a very helpful and kind support team!