LangShop ‑ Language & Currency

LangShop ‑ Language & Currency

by DevIT

Translate your store into multiple languages!

Caleçons Vos Goûts

Super Service !

Great customer service, quick answers and always ready to help :) The app works very greatly, it is super easy to translate your store !

Omnidix

Best app. Services profesion. Fast help if you have a problem. I recommend professional team doing their job well.

Hamofa Diesel Engines

responsible service! good app!
Sergey is very good and responsible man. we are using this app in our USA and Europe stores and very happy with this app.
Many thanks, Sergey.

FamousRoses.eu

I recommend Lang Shop. An application that solves the problem of multi language translations and SEO for each language. And an Excellent Support !

Elrowear

Great Support Dpt. Quick and effective answer, they edited my template to fix the issues I was having.

Paleobull

LangShop solves the multidomain translation of our ecommerce and the service of the support team is very good.

Britannical

This is a really great app and the support is second to none. I'd highly recommend the app to anyone wanting to make their business truly global.

Danima

Thanks a lot, very good app and very good customer siervices, ready to help me for every small questions.

Thanks a lot.
Emanuela

Sonia Olivieri - La buona cosmesi

Strong app. Great support via chat. Ultra-fast troubleshooting. I highly recommend using it, since the first release is much improved.

zazswiss.ch

I used this app to translate my online store. Very useful app. I recommended to all users without any HTML understanding.