Language Translator ‑ LangShop

Language Translator ‑ LangShop

by Aheadworks

Translate store in multiple languages and convert currency.

GOLDBLACKpremium

great support. Thank you very much . It works very well. Had teh choice between browser redirect and country . What I needed

April 14, 2021

Thank you for reviewing our application. We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions, just let us know. We are always at your service!

Atelier BiscOui

This is an amazing app and great customer service! Representative was friendly, quick and super helpful! A must have!

April 9, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We`re happy that you`re enjoying our app. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions! Have a great day!

magicdream-shop

Amazing support, our problem has been resolved in few minutes only. High reactivity ! The app is very intuitive and offers all features you need to translate your store.

April 9, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you like our app! Feel free to contact us, our team is always at your service!

Factory21.ID

I give this App, it's amazing support. fast and provide the best solution. Thank you Alexey, Taras for guidance

April 8, 2021

Thank you as well for you kind words. We really try to do our best for the maximum comfort and smooth app work experience of all our users and we're so glad we could help you. Thanks for being with us, always at your service.

The Lightbulb Moment

Guys, I cannot emphasize this enough. This app is off the charts and their customer service is the best out there. I never had a problem with the installation and reaching out to customer support. Translate & Currency Langshop is simply just the best multilingual store in the market. If anyone is looking for any translation and currency app, this is the one for you.

April 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business ;) Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!

Warm regards,
LangShop Team

Almacén Tech

The support team is unbelievable, fast and effective, always friendly and available. Haven't experienced anything similar before. The app gives you all the options you need, propably the best option for a multilanguage store. Make sure your theme is compatible with shopify native multilenguage and this app will be perfect for you. Recommended 100%

April 5, 2021

Hi Almacén Tech!
Thanks for your review! We are glad that we could help you make your multilingual store work as expected. Our Team is at your service, whenever you need further help!
Sincerely,
Langshop.

Studio Bylamp

I thought it was exaggerated while reading the comments.
but I want to write with all my sincerity.
How many app makers support at 03:00 at night? this team is perfect.
I loved the team and the service you provided.
thank you for everything.
bylamp.com

April 5, 2021

Hi Studio Bylamp!
Thank you for your appreciation! We are glad that you like our app and support and will be glad to cooperate with you further.
Best wishes,
Taras Rybalko.

ODHENA

Its a great app! I love it , It offers you all the languages and features you need to translate your store

April 1, 2021

Our team is thankful for your review! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!

Matlog

Hello, I would like to put the translator in the header of my site, I have the Warehouse theme. When I put the code in the header.liquid part after the cart part, my theme tells me that it is not possible. What can I do to integrate it in the header? I would like to know more about this.

March 30, 2021

Hey! Thank you for your review. Here's a guide for you on our helpdesk - https://help.langshop.app/hc/en-us/articles/360017200399-Language-selector-snippets :)

Also, you can contact us via support@langshop.app or our live chat. We are at your disposal 24/7.

BLK BOX

fantastic app that has allowed us to quickly internationalise our business using a subdirectory setup.

March 25, 2021

Many-many thanks to you for your kind feedback! We're glad you chose us to grow your multi-lingual store. Feel free to contact us 24/7!

Warm regards,