Translate & Currency LangShop

Translate & Currency LangShop

by LangShop

Translate content, add language and currency switcher to store

Palmyra Online

After few translation apps we tried Langshop, and what an Amazing team,We faced some issues and problems in our theme, They helped us all the way, showed us solutions & didn't leave us until everything is solved and looks great, We recommend Langshop to everyone. Thank you :)

December 17, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're overjoyed to receive your appreciation! Feel free to contact us!

Kind regards, LangShop Team

Elio&Elsa

j'aime le support, le service client est toujours disponible pout tout. il faut apprendre a utiliser cet application et vous verrez. mais il faut surveiller la traduction automatique pour le corriger.

December 16, 2020

Merci pour votre avis. C'est la plus grande motivation de notre équipe. Si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter. Nous sommes toujours à votre service.

Lolamohe

I´m really happy with the services of this app. it works very well and the support team are great!! I had the chance to talk with Dayana and she really help me a lot!! Thank you so much!!

December 15, 2020

Your words are the best motivation for me! I am always happy when we manage to do everything in the best possible way and when your multilingual store attracts more and more new customers around the world! I am always in touch for you!

Warm regards,
Dayana Nezhura

NAIA ISTANBUL | Shop Online

This is the best app among others! We can even say that for it's amazing customer service. Thank you so much for always being there with solutions Dayana, you're the best!

December 15, 2020

Many thanks for sharing your review with us and the community! We’re so glad you had a good experience, and it's a pleasure to set up your store together ;)

Warm regards,
Dayana Nezhura

Cupindy

Amazing customer service support i can get support for anything in my website in any time thank you.

December 14, 2020

Hi Cupindy!
It was a pleasure working with you and we are very glad to help your business❤️! Thank you for your review and please feel free to write to us if you need help with your multilingual store!

eroke italia

Hi everyone, I am really very comfortable with this app, always kind and very professional customer service in case of problems.
Recommended 5 stars

December 13, 2020

Many thanks for your warm feedback! We are really pleased to assist you with setting up your store! We are available for you 24/7!

Kind regards, your LangShop team!

RUBIES

Wow - these guys have thought of almost everything and seem very interested in user feedback. What an amazing piece of technology. I can quickly support many languages and currencies and then tune those with higher traffic using the pro translation option. Keep up the awesome work!

December 10, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. It is highly appreciated by our team. If you need any help, just let us know, we are always at your service👋

Steve Madden Europe

The app let's you make granular choices about each aspect. The fact that you can translate everything to the letter makes it one of the top apps in this category. Also the support is very helpful and fast.

December 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Our team is very glad to be part of your business success and its further development. Be sure, we are always on your side and ready to help in any complicated situation.

Best wishes, LangShop team!

Bags by Sumageza

I had some issues in shopify language indicators/switchers and those of Langshop as well as indicating the translations in my Shopify shop, and needed help in translating the GDPR App and some more...
When I contacted Langshop with my issues, I received an answer very fast and after providing some screenshots, I received the solution for all my issues. Langshop did an excellent job in providing me the support I needed, they did it fast and very friendly and the team is very fast and supportive ! Just great, excellent and fast ! I received that support, although I am still in the 14 days testing stage !
Manfred

December 9, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback! We’re really glad you enjoyed our service, we’ve found it’s a definite customer favorite!

Sinoz Cosmetics

Excellent service! The support is almost instant and always helping you very accurately. They go the extra mile for you. Recommended app!

December 2, 2020

Thanks for your warm words. We do appreciate that. We are glad that our team has managed to meet your needs :)