Language Translator ‑ LangShop

Language Translator ‑ LangShop

by Aheadworks

Translate store in multiple languages and convert currency.

Little Products Shop

Developers from this app did everything which I was asked for customization in my shop. Thank you very much for your help. I recommend.

April 27, 2021

Many thanks for taking the time and effort to leave a review! We work hard to deliver the best service possible, and we’re glad it showed during our communication, and we were managed to adjust your multilanguage store!

your LangShop team

Pro Natura Shop

Straight forward app. Does what it should. We are only using the language selector (no currency selector) and this works perfectly. Great and really fast support.

April 21, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Langshop. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! :)

All You Need Music

Easy to install, and great support!! Any time I had a question, support was there in real time in the chat ready to help, and it really made a big difference. Well done!! This is a great app. Recommended!

April 21, 2021

Hi, All You Need Music,
Thanks for your review. We are really happy to know that you are satisfied with the app. We'll do our best to make your multilingual store work properly further.
Sincerely,
Langshop Team.

Revipo

AMAZING customer service. Dayana Nezhura figured everything out for me - went above and beyond even the app. I hardly ever write reviews but she was so great. And also the app is perfect. 5/5 Stars.

April 15, 2021

Many-many thanks for so warm feedback! I'm so glad to have got everything set up, and you can definitely count on me if you have any new questions! Always in touch ;)

Dayana Nezhura

hybrideshop.com

These guys deserve a 10-star review. They are going beyond customers' expectations. In case you need a fully functional language and currency app that will be adjusted to your eshop, I highly recommend the LangShop app. Fantastic support, clean and understandable app and if something appears not to function or is not compatible with your theme, these guys will fix it. Please be aware that the app translates the content around 80%. There is a need for the human touch in order to fix the literally translated words, but in the end, there is no other app that 100% will translate your content without the need for human intervention. Final conclusion, there is no better app than LangShop for language and currency translation.

April 14, 2021

Hi hybrideshop.com,
Thank you for your detailed review. We are glad that the app met your expectations and did the job of making your online store multilingual. We'll do our best to provide you with high-quality app and service in the future.
Sincerely,
Langshop Team.

GOLDBLACKpremium

great support. Thank you very much . It works very well. Had teh choice between browser redirect and country . What I needed

April 14, 2021

Thank you for reviewing our application. We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions, just let us know. We are always at your service!

Atelier BiscOui

This is an amazing app and great customer service! Representative was friendly, quick and super helpful! A must have!

April 9, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We`re happy that you`re enjoying our app. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions! Have a great day!

magicdream-shop

Amazing support, our problem has been resolved in few minutes only. High reactivity ! The app is very intuitive and offers all features you need to translate your store.

April 9, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you like our app! Feel free to contact us, our team is always at your service!

Factory21.ID

I give this App, it's amazing support. fast and provide the best solution. Thank you Alexey, Taras for guidance

April 8, 2021

Thank you as well for you kind words. We really try to do our best for the maximum comfort and smooth app work experience of all our users and we're so glad we could help you. Thanks for being with us, always at your service.

The Lightbulb Moment

Guys, I cannot emphasize this enough. This app is off the charts and their customer service is the best out there. I never had a problem with the installation and reaching out to customer support. Translate & Currency Langshop is simply just the best multilingual store in the market. If anyone is looking for any translation and currency app, this is the one for you.

April 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business ;) Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!

LangShop Team