AI Language Translate LangShop

Translate Store into Multi Language. Currency Converter. Geo

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Comm-Ci

Location Turkey

Very good app, delivers what it promises and has an excellent chat support service. It is easy to manage translations and has good features.

February 8, 2022

Thank you very much for the review! We really glad that you are happy with our app the the service that we are providing to our customers!

TacNGear

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

Best translation app ive used. And ive tried a lots of them! Really recommend this app for your shopify store.

January 31, 2022

We appreciate the time you took to give us 5-stars!
It's feedback like yours that reminds us why we do what we do :)

Makani

Location Germany

The customer service was so helpful! Great application! Helped to translate everything perfectly. Would recommend it!

January 22, 2022

Thank you very much for the review! It's very crucial for us to see the feedback from our customers in order to constantly develop and meet their needs!

Himesama

Location France

Good app and the support is really reactive. Thank you Maxim and the hole team. I think the app needs more improvments in the navigation, sometimes it's not always intuitive :)

January 22, 2022

Hi there! Thanks a lot for this informative feedback and for the kind words. We truly appreciate your review and it's very crucial for us to recieve customers feedback in order to improve LangShop!

SH & Co. Jewelry

Location Taiwan

No matter how good an app is, when you need the support, you want it fast. Very good customer service by Olga, efficient and goes the length for you until the problem is solved or answered although I was only using the free version to test it out! The second encounter was with Lilia and the service was so good that I went for a full year on the standard plan, thank you Langshop! 3rd encounter was also served by Lilia. I had a problem where I need to change the position of my switchers on the mobile version and she was so patient to assist me with this twice (didn't like the first position). We spent about an hour on this and she was very attentive. Much Appreciated!

January 19, 2022

Hello SH & Co. Jewelry Team,

Thank you very much for leaving such a nice review!
It's pleasant for us to hear that you've got good experience from communication with our support team.
We'll do our best to keep up with it in the future and suggest you exploring the features not only of the Free, but the Standard plan as well.
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with its functionality and find it useful for your store.

Best wishes,
LangShop team

Fournituren.nl

Location Netherlands

This app does exactly what it is supposed to do! Together with DeepL everything can be translated. It is also great that code can be translated as well. In addition, the customer service is very fast and good! Robin
Fournituren.nl

January 13, 2022

Hello Fournituren.nl ,

Thank you so much for the nice words, you review is appreciated a lot.
We do our best to provide our customers with the high level of service and be better with every day.

Have a wonderful time.

GPN Entreprises

Love it, the translation is so easy and the customer service is helpful!! I stayed 2 hours with them and they helped me with everything!!! 5 Star !!!

January 13, 2022

Hello GPN Entreprises,

Thank you very much for appreciating our application and our support team! We are really glad that you have a positive experience with our app.
We do our best to make our customers happy with our application and service.

Have a good day!

Style Heroes

Location Greece

By far the best translating app in store. Unlimited manual translations, the only one with checkout translation, easy to use, fast response in support. totally recommended

January 12, 2022

Hello Style Heroes,

Thank you very much for the appreciation of our app and work!

Each review means a lot to us and we'll do our best to keep up with the quality of the app for our customers and be even better in the future.

Future Store

Location Kuwait

GREAT HELP FROM SUPPORT
App is working very fine for me
awesome! this is very easy to use and I really recommend to anyone who wants languages for their website

January 6, 2022

Hello Future Store owner,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review, it's truly appreciated.
We're glad to hear that you find our app customer-friendly and hope for the fruitful and beneficial cooperation in the future.

Best wishes,

Dancing Queens

Location Switzerland

Great support and app!! We definitely recommend it - makes life much easier and good translation quality.

December 22, 2021

Hello!
Thank you very much for such a nice review!
We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our application!
We are always here if you need some help!

Our team wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New year!