AI Language Translate LangShop

AI Language Translate LangShop

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Aheadworks
4.7
May 10, 2022

I had some troubles when launching my new site. I was pleasantly surprised by the support that was provided. Great service!

confidenceforall
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 14 days
Aheadworks replied May 12, 2022

Hello confidenceforall,
Thank you for leaving such a positive review!

We're glad to hear that you've found the required help from our customer support.
I do hope that you continue using our app and enjoy its functionality.
Should any questions appear- you can always contact us in chat or via email.

Best regards,
LangShop Team

May 4, 2022

Maxim, he's one of the best and patient support I've met at shopify.
He answered all the questions in a short amount of time. I love this excellent app, but thanks to him I like this app more.

pocoro
Japan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Aheadworks replied May 4, 2022

Hi!

Thank you so much for your review and for the highest score! We're very happy that our app matched your needs and also that you've found a timely help right when it was needed.

Best wishes,

April 28, 2022

Always there to help. I've asked for help several times and they are always available and with qualified support members that actually fix the problems.. Definitely recommend it.

Yourganic Living
Portugal
Time spent using app: 8 months
Aheadworks replied April 28, 2022

Hi!

Thank you so much for you review and for your trust in us and our product.
We're very happy of such a high score of our work.
If you will ever have any questions or issues again you can always get us in touch.

Best wishes,

April 28, 2022

works like a charm. I've been using it on several shops and it absolutely does the job ! Export is a bit messy, but still better than native one. I've never gave currency a try tho !

Cosmic goddess store
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
April 26, 2022

J'utilise cette appli sur ma boutique et c'est vraiment topissime, étant débutante j'ai contacté une fois le support via le chat et en un temps record ils m'ont débloqué sur des situations, ils sont très à l'écoute

koiRed
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
Aheadworks replied April 26, 2022

Salut!
Merci beaucoup pour ces mots! Cela signifie beaucoup pour nous! Nous sommes toujours là si vous avez besoin d'aide!
Meilleures salutations