Language Translator ‑ LangShop

Language Translator ‑ LangShop

by Aheadworks

Translate store in multiple languages and convert currency.

Almacén Tech

The support team is unbelievable, fast and effective, always friendly and available. Haven't experienced anything similar before. The app gives you all the options you need, propably the best option for a multilanguage store. Make sure your theme is compatible with shopify native multilenguage and this app will be perfect for you. Recommended 100%

April 5, 2021

Hi Almacén Tech!
Thanks for your review! We are glad that we could help you make your multilingual store work as expected. Our Team is at your service, whenever you need further help!
Sincerely,
Langshop.

Studio Bylamp

I thought it was exaggerated while reading the comments.
but I want to write with all my sincerity.
How many app makers support at 03:00 at night? this team is perfect.
I loved the team and the service you provided.
thank you for everything.
bylamp.com

April 5, 2021

Hi Studio Bylamp!
Thank you for your appreciation! We are glad that you like our app and support and will be glad to cooperate with you further.
Best wishes,
Taras Rybalko.

ODHENA

Its a great app! I love it , It offers you all the languages and features you need to translate your store

April 1, 2021

Our team is thankful for your review! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!

Matlog

Hello, I would like to put the translator in the header of my site, I have the Warehouse theme. When I put the code in the header.liquid part after the cart part, my theme tells me that it is not possible. What can I do to integrate it in the header? I would like to know more about this.

March 30, 2021

Hey! Thank you for your review. Here's a guide for you on our helpdesk - https://help.langshop.app/hc/en-us/articles/360017200399-Language-selector-snippets :)

Also, you can contact us via support@langshop.app or our live chat. We are at your disposal 24/7.

BLK BOX

fantastic app that has allowed us to quickly internationalise our business using a subdirectory setup.

March 25, 2021

Many-many thanks to you for your kind feedback! We're glad you chose us to grow your multi-lingual store. Feel free to contact us 24/7!

Warm regards,
LangShop team

Brandes Autographs

Langshop is easy to handle and provides excellent functionality and automations as well as agency translations at fair prices. Support ist helpful and fast responding. Good to work with

March 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. It’s always rewarding to hear kind words from our customers. Please contact our Support Team for help with the app's usage and configuration.

Ambient Lounge

A warm and huge THANK YOU for a wonderful help from the support team! Very quick and efficient help, awesome results! Can't wait to exploit all the app's benefits! Thanks!

March 22, 2021

Hi Ambient Lounge. Thanks for your review. We hope you enjoy the app further and will do our best to keep to the high standards.

墨汁将军

This is the best translation and currency app ever after tons of searches. No more hustle around and this is the one you need. Best customer services ever!

March 19, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. This is the highest motivation for our team. If you have any questions, just let us know. We are always glad to help you!

CARLIE CARSON™

This is the best translation app ever. And the support is excellent. Try it and take advantage of their free trial.

March 18, 2021

Thank you, your feedback is highly appreciated. We are always at your service!

Lady Isabel

I love this app. My number of text to be translated is not restricted and I also have a lot of currencies available. The customer support are very friendly and fast to respond. Recommended

March 15, 2021

Dear Lady Isabel,
Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our app and the functionality it provides. We'll do our best to provide you with high-quality support and service in the future.
Best wishes,