Translate & Currency LangShop

Translate & Currency LangShop

by LangShop

Translate content, add language and currency switcher to store

Mifuko

Great customer service 5 stars!! Langshop team has solved all my issues super quickly and also helped to make theme changes when the app itself has not solved the localization need. The app does it job. Could be easier to use for sure and UI should be developed to make editing of translations quicker.. Export/import is painfully slow but at least this app has this feature.

February 10, 2021

Dear Mifuko,
Thanks for your review and for your really valuable feedback. Our Development Team works really hard to make the app functional, yet simple. We'll consider your suggestions regarding export/import, plus in the next app update, we have significant interface improvement. I hope you'll enjoy the new interface and functionality.
Best wishes,
Langshop Team.

Phure

la traduzione è migliore di altre app pochi errori rispetto alle altre. l'assistenza è disponibilissima a correggere gli errori di traduzione

September 2, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, it is highly appreciated. Should you have any questions, just let us know. We are always glad to help you.

Trendy Sphere Hub

I have always chosen LangShop for my stores, which already means that the app is very useful and practical.
Responsive support and most effective time but still some of my requests remained unsolved and that's unfortunate. An effort should be made in this direction.
I reserve the 5th star when a solution to my requests will be found.

August 9, 2020

Bonjour! Thank you for your valuable and detailed feedback. We appreciate your time and interest in LangShop😇

You help us become better! Feel free to contact us👌

EMS HomeFit

The price is quite expensive but it's really perfect and working really well. Also translates the check out page what other applications can't really do. You can translate each page as you want, easy to use, and their support is powerful. Would just miss the functionality to translate with the app checkout x is that would be perfect.

nawaratana

It is still in the preparation stage.
However, the support team's quick and clear response was very helpful.
It is a reliable app.

La Nova Fashion

The App was good to use but i wont my shop just in english thats why i remove. The Support was very very good and helpful. Thanks

Bagzip

I uninstalled your app because of some mistakes you made, you mixed the flags of many countries, i can tell you for example about Arabic language, so you put strange flag in the Arabic language, it looks like from South American :). not from Arab world.

You have great app and i hope you will fix it. Good luck

March 20, 2021

Hi there! I'd like to inform you that now you may insert your own flags and app performance is getting better. Hope you could check this ;) We are available 24/7 to assist you!

Kind regards,
LangShop team

Sports Training

This is a very useful app, I highly recommend it.
Still there are some features that could be added and some that should be better.
Such as: -Live visual translation on the website -Search tool to find a particular translation
-Analytics to know which language and currency is more/less used
-Manual Payment options could be translated
-Preview email notifications with or without translations
-Some feature to help translate notifications in a better way (ex. excluding code and HTML tags and translate only the text that it's sent to customers)
-Sistem that can translate a certain word in the same way (ex. a brand name)

March 20, 2021

Hey, many thanks for your updated feedback ;) It's really appreciated! We will do our best to achieve your requests! Don't hesitate to contact us :)

Warm regards,