Translate&Currency ‑ LangShop

Translate&Currency ‑ LangShop

by LangShop

Translate ALL types of your content & make store multilingual!

Goods4Cats

Great translations and all the options for translate and having a overview over everything. And GREAT customer service!

July 11, 2020

Thank you for your 5-star review! We wish your multilingual store goods4cats.com to prosper and have many customers across the globe!

Dress28

Super app and super support!
We had a big issue with our website. Our homepage was unreachable.
Although it turned out not to be a Langshop issue. The team of Langshop were very helpful and put their efforts in to help us.
Thank you!

July 11, 2020

Thank you a lot for your review. This is the highest motivation for us. If you have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to contact us.

Happy Mask

This is a fantastic app for translating shops. It goes into great detail especially for SEO as you can translate alt texts, meta tags, meta titles and really everything you could possibly think of.

Customer service is phenomenal. I can recommend the live chat support. I never had to wait longer than 10 minutes and every time my problem has been resolved.

Today I found out that you can even translate headings and text that you manually added through the liquid code. Thanks again to Sergey K. for informing me about this and the great service!

Langshop is now one of the 4 apps that I install straight away with every new shop I build.

July 10, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. It is really important for us. We are always glad to help you, feel free to contact us.

Airshoppen At Home

I have used this app for some days now and it really did what I needed it to do - language selector and currency selector.

I had to contact support a few times and they responded super fast and were always really helpful.

July 10, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Our team really appreciates it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

emmeellesartoriaitaliana

support service are really fantastic, fast response and fast feedback! I just wait that fix a currenct problem.

July 9, 2020

Thanks for your words! Our support team does appreciate it, as well as our developers who will release an update with a fix for the mentioned problem in the nearest future.

PARADROME

amazing app and support!!!!!!!!! I'm very happy with this application and I can really recommend it

July 9, 2020

Hi Paradrome!
Thanks for your great review!!!!!!!!! We are happy that you like our app. We'll do our best to provide excellent service to you.

mybagsolutions

Excellent app , great customer service !! They responded so quickly to my demands and the services are top notch . i would absolutely recommend them

July 5, 2020

Hi Mybagsolutions!
Thank you sooo much for your review! We'll do our best to provide top-notch app and services further on.
Best regards,
Langshop Team.

IACDP

Great app, easy to install and to start to work with. LangShop Support was top notch and responded quickly and completely to each request. Thank you for the assistance.

July 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. This is the highest motivation for us. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We are always at your service.

spikeballeurope

Excellent app. The best thing is the fantastic customer service: it's super quick to get in touch with the team and they are incredibly helpful. Would highly recommend.

July 1, 2020

Thank you for your kind feedback! We'll continue improving the app and the service further and hope that you'll enjoy the features that we provide.

LePoint

I do not usually post review but these guys definitely deserve five stars. Taras helped me until I was 100% happy about the integration of my switchers. Translation is great and Currencies work smoothly !!! thank you guys

July 1, 2020

Dear LePoint,
Thanks for your high grade! It was a pleasure to help you. We are glad to know that our app met your needs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21