Uplinkly Language Translate

Uplinkly Language Translate

by Uplinkly

Translate your store & get more sales automatically!

GulnazShop

Thanks for the app. Hope it helps me increase sales from my store. Thanks for the app. Waiting for new offers

Black Raven Studios

I just installed this app and it works perfectly !! I was contacted immediately and ask if I had any issues and if I needed help they would be there . Now that's what I call fantastic customer service . Thank you so much for this great free app !

www.pshh.co.il

Amazing app! and most important of all - the technical team is very helpful, they're pro's! quick response to emails and oh btw, Michael is a real angel ;)

Easybuys4u.worldwide

I think it is Great. I have just installed it so cannot say how well it will work but I think it does improve the store if people can read things in there own language. I also like it as well because it's free.
Need more apps like this, Great job.

WANTICY STORE

I love it. They are so helpful and kind. Good team. I offer to you.. They are ready to do best......

In2 Smart Ideas

Just downloaded this app on my new Shopify store and cannot believe how simple it is to use......One word fantastic!!!

ProNature Baby care, Maternity, Montessori Toys, Family Outfits, Xmas

Just perfect! Great support team. They answer you immediately and help you with anything you need. Thank you

Apex Urban Gear

I absolutely love this app! It is easy to install and customize and it looks great on mobile and desktop.

BPM Earplugs

Great customer service, great app

Battaglia Beverly Hills

Simple to install and configure. The customer support is great and friendly, they were able to accomodate all my requests (they were able to fund solution for some structural and design issues I had on my website).
Great app, great support!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13