Uplinkly Language Translate

Uplinkly Language Translate

by Uplinkly

Translate your store & get more sales automatically!

Honey Honey

Honeslty?!! its is very good, easy to use, and understandable in the languages I selected, the fact that you have 10 languages for the free account is great. Thank you so much, I am a beginner and this has helped me alot

September 6, 2020

So happy that you found our app easy to implement and the translations are good :) Thank you for your timely and honest review!

Hihobuy

The support of this team is really great. They helped us quickly identify the problem. In fact, we are not familiar with certain settings in this regard. The application is really great, we tried at least 5, 6 highly rated applications. Their support for our templates is the best, and the UI display is compatible with wap usage. This team is very responsible~, we used it to run very well

September 6, 2020

WOW! Thank you so much for letting us know how we stack up :) It was nice to problem solve with you and get you up and running as soon as we could. All the best for 2020 and thank you for your review!

The Sofa Lovers Limited

Worked straight away and 10 free launguages is more than enough for me. Great app dont hesitate to download

September 6, 2020

Quick and easy, our team loved to hear that you had a seamless experience and we truly appreciate that you took the time to write us a review!

King Kong Shop 176

The quality of this app translation is great, working fast and easy to install.
The popup banner is nice design. Should have one in your store.

September 6, 2020

Thank you for the feedback on our design and ease of use! Wishing you a fabulous 2020 and more selling to new markets. We appreciate your taking time to let us know what you liked :)

Pelle Goods

Using the app to reach potential customers in a selection of countries, very easy to install and presentation great - well done

ps not had any need to contact support

September 6, 2020

Thanks for letting us know it was so easy for you! We appreciate that you took time from your day to write a review for us. We are always here if you do need help or want to know about our other apps :)

Divine Dulcet

Good app so far, I am still discovering all the options and benefits but very good can have up to 10 languages for free!

September 6, 2020

I hope you've found all the benefits of our awesome app! Thank you kindly for a great review :)

OBLADI... Oblea Holandesa

I am using this on two websites, amazing app! Easy to install, easy to adjust your settings and the translation is really accurate!

September 6, 2020

Superb! Two stores selling worldwide, keep up the great work. And thanks so much for taking the time to drop us a review!

Frijja

This app is awesome! It helped me translate my online store in six languages with the touch of a button. I recommend it 100%! I am fluent in four of these languages and the translation was great considering the use of AI.

September 6, 2020

Thank you. So lovely to hear a fluent speaker giving such great feedback! We appreciate your review :)

E.G. Supplies

great, thank you

September 6, 2020

You are very welcome and we thank you for your kind review!

Vitae•min

Very Good!! Easy to use and. At the moment I'm satisfied!

September 6, 2020

Wonderful to hear it was so easy :) All the best for worldwide selling this year, thank you for the review.