Uplinkly Language Translate

Uplinkly Language Translate

by Uplinkly

Translate your store & get more sales automatically!

nachtwacht

First of all, I will say that the app "Uplinkly Language Translate" has got proper design taste. Before downloading the app I checked and find it really cooler then any other apps from shopify store with the same feature.
Secondly, the support. I'd rather provide a 10 start! The guy just mirror what I imagine for my website. Really really loved it.

September 6, 2020

Grateful to hear you also love the clean look design. We try our best to make sure that decerning clients like the look. Thanks so much for your review!!

Charlayn Beauty

I'm using the app for a couple of weeks and I'm absolutely satisfied. My shop is originally set up in French. The English translation is correct. I needed a word changing "Sold out" to replace "Out of print"...Mickael did a fast job. I do recommend the app. Easy to add and great customer service

September 6, 2020

Thanks for a great review! So lovely to have positive clients to work with. All the best with opening up to your new markets :)

Shopping-D Service Platform

I just installed it. Super fast, super easy to do and it looks cool. Highly recommended. If you are looking for a language app... use this one.

September 6, 2020

Awww, thanks! Nice to hear it was so quick and easy for you - we spent a lot of time designing the interface with that in mind. Cheer for the recommendation :)

Coco's Dog Boutique

I use this app to translate in several language my store. To set up this app, I wished to have a fixed box language/flag in the header and Michael did it quickly and perfectly: The customer service is exceptional.
The translation in French is almost perfect and this app is free !!!!

September 6, 2020

Your store looks great now and we hope you are selling more to new markets. Thank you for an exceptional review!

vitalacupro

super application je la recommande à tout les commerçants en ligne.
Vous trouverez toutes les langues nécessaires pour pouvoir vendre dans le monde entier. Merci

September 6, 2020

Fantastique d'entendre que vous avez trouvé toutes les langues dont vous aviez besoin pour vous ouvrir et vendre dans le monde entier. Merci beaucoup pour votre aimable critique!

brainbubbles

App works great. First had some trouble, but that was because of the used cookie blocker app. Michael from Customer Support pointed me towards it quickly.
TLDR: Great App and awesome Customer Support! =)

September 6, 2020

Glad to hear Michael found the app that was causing the issue quick smart. Thank you for your feedback and our team hopes 2020 is your best year yet!

Honey Honey

Honeslty?!! its is very good, easy to use, and understandable in the languages I selected, the fact that you have 10 languages for the free account is great. Thank you so much, I am a beginner and this has helped me alot

September 6, 2020

So happy that you found our app easy to implement and the translations are good :) Thank you for your timely and honest review!

Hihobuy

The support of this team is really great. They helped us quickly identify the problem. In fact, we are not familiar with certain settings in this regard. The application is really great, we tried at least 5, 6 highly rated applications. Their support for our templates is the best, and the UI display is compatible with wap usage. This team is very responsible~, we used it to run very well

September 6, 2020

WOW! Thank you so much for letting us know how we stack up :) It was nice to problem solve with you and get you up and running as soon as we could. All the best for 2020 and thank you for your review!

The Sofa Lovers Limited

Worked straight away and 10 free launguages is more than enough for me. Great app dont hesitate to download

September 6, 2020

Quick and easy, our team loved to hear that you had a seamless experience and we truly appreciate that you took the time to write us a review!

King Kong Shop 176

The quality of this app translation is great, working fast and easy to install.
The popup banner is nice design. Should have one in your store.

September 6, 2020

Thank you for the feedback on our design and ease of use! Wishing you a fabulous 2020 and more selling to new markets. We appreciate your taking time to let us know what you liked :)